Well, now that's a theme I deeply associate with. (LGBTQ+ support all the way :'D)
We (people) are a community, but we are a community made of individuals. We are not all the same. We actually should not be.
Being unique is a treasure, it's a hidden treasure that every person has inside. Sadly, some people bury it and their true nature never shows. But we should encourage people to be themselves, to dare to stand out, to be, what they are.

Gender and sex is a difference, I agree.
Sometimes I have to fill out questionares and it makes me kind of annoyed, that people don't know that. Nobody asks for sex, they ask for gender and they have two options: Male and female. It does not include people, who are questioning their gender, non-binary and genderfluid people ...

I am feeling really female (I identify myself as jean femme (explanation of jean and lipstick femme was not on the site so I will try to explain it very quickly:
-jean femme (feminine person, who does not show that trough their style)
-lipstick femme (feminine person, who shows that trough their style, uses things, that were 'meant' for women...)))

And I strongly disagree with people choosing stuff for boys and girls, so they kind of decide what the gender of the child will be. I mean, imagine a grandma buying a racing car (possibly green) for her granddaughter. I'd love it.

Well, I know my comment is kind of long and probably completely incorrect (by knowledge of English (I tried)), but I know, that I don't comment after every post.
Next ^-^
15. februar 2019
u238475
u238475
.Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ., I’m glad you took your time and wrote this. Doesn’t matter if it is not perfect. It is still rather exemplary. Keep in mind my English is far from ideal either and I have much to learn. Although learning now it’s solely a thing of inner motivation, since school doesn’t require me to do so.

As for the questionnaires, I’ve seen quite many that at least try and include the third category, such as “other”. And I found myself tempted to use it.
Also, very good for you that you are aware of your gender and accepting it. You’re also kind of lucky it is not out of the norms of society, hehe.
I, on the other hand, am still wandering in the dark. It is not easy, especially when you feel something isn’t right, but everyone else around you is okay with how things are.
It doesn’t help that I come from a religious family, a religious place…
My parents are great, they really love me and they love each other. But when it comes to LGBTQ+, they are really rigid and controversial. I don’t dare to speak with them about this stuff. Luckily, I still have people who will support me no matter what, friends part of the LGBTQ+ community, lovely boyfriend etc.

I also agree that it is rather sad how children are taught what they should like. They don’t get to choose. However, I was a child who couldn’t care less about gender separation in toys. I am quite proud of that, heh.

Again, thank you for commenting. Everyone else is free to debate the topic, as long as we stay respectful to each other.
16. februar 2019
Če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani