Odločla sm se da bom pač napisala eno zgodbico, zdj pa nvm a nej jo pišem v angleščini al pa ne?
Kr jo mam že velik napisano v angleščini v enem svojem zvezku... tak da se vi odločte!
Gre se pa on meni, ko se preselim v Canado, v mesto kjer živi Justin, predn da je postau slaven!

V kerem jeziku nj pišm? :)**

če želiš glasovati se prijavi ali včlani

15. april 2012
u86656
u86656
sLOVENŠČINI PLIS neext!!
15. april 2012
ja glasujte ;D
15. april 2012
nwm jz bi pisala v angleščini ker se mi ne da vse prevajat v slovenščino
15. april 2012
u86656
u86656
jst pa neznam tko dobr angleščine
15. april 2012
ok odločla sm se, pišem v angleščini sam dam prevo zraun! nextam čez par minut!
15. april 2012
Hello. My Name is Zala and i'm from Slovenia. Ugh, what a boring presentation! However, right now my parents are packing up our things, because we're about to move.
I'd love to move, to meet new peopple, see other places, specially if you move from small ot big country, like Canada is. I don't know to what town we'll go, but i still love it. On one side. On another sie i'd rather stay in Slovenia, after all i have all my friend from childhood here, all good memories, all relatives and even my boyfriend.
I'm kinda depressed about leaving all here.

Živijo. Ime mi je Zala in sem iz Slovenije. Eh, kakšna dolgočasna predstavitev! Kakorkoli, moji starši pakirajo naše stvari, ker se selimo.
Jaz bi se rad selila, spoznala nove ljudi, spoznala nove kraje, posebno če se seliš iz majhne v veliko državo, kot je Kanada. Ne vem v kakšno mesto gremo, ampak vseeeno mi je všeč. Po eni strani. Po drugi strani bi raje ostala v Sloveniji, navsezadnje imam vse svoje prijatelje iz otroštva tukaj, vse dobre spomine, vse sorodniki in celo mojega fanta.
Jaz Sem nekako potrt o ločitvi ves tukaj.
15. april 2012
sam v angleščini kr prevajat je izguba časa ;D
"
15. april 2012
"MY BOYFRIEND"
I otally believe in love on the firs sight, and that's what happened with me and my boyfriend. He's my bestfriends' cousin and we first met at her birthday party. Actuall that was when we were8, but okay. We were very good friends after that. We played, laughed and hanged out.
i like him since i saw him, after all, he was really cute. i don't know, we always had some connection between us. love haha?
WEll, last year (i'm 13 years old) we became really close friends. One day he told me how he feels and how he felt form the beggining. I was happy and i blushed. Therefore i told him about my feeling and we realized we we're in love with each other but we didn't know! How stupid from us! However, since that day nothinc can brake our relationship. I really love him and everytime i see him i fall in love again.
That's why i don't know how i'm going to live without his smile, without him in Canaca. I ain't gonna survive.
15. april 2012
u85301
u85301
ma kaj ti poslušaš biberja, ogaba!!!! so one direction 100 boljši!!!!!! http://www.igre123.com/forum/tema/tayra-top-model/32258/2 prijavi se
15. april 2012
"LAST DAY"
Our friendship won't be over. Never. But it's going o be hard, having friendship with someone who's on other side of the world. It's oging to be hard but atleast i wanna say goodbye thought. THat's the hardest thing ever! Right now i'm going outside with my little brother, he wants to say goodbye to his friends too. I'm going to my boyfriend's place, we have lil party for me, Goodbye party. Before that i need to take my brother to his best friend.
"Hello! i broight my brother".
"Hello! How nice of you! Ah, Anže you can go play in Martin's room," miss Novak said and my brother Anže went in the house.
"How are you Zala? I bet you don't want to go."
"You're right miss Novak, i'm goint to miss everyone and everything here! Everything there's gonna be so new for me and, and.."
"Dsrling, don't cry, you'll meet new people there, you'll see! It will be allright," she said and hugged me. I always liked her.
I wiped my tears: " I hope so though! Oh i need to go! I'll be back later, at seven o'clock. It is okay?"
"Yeah of course, see ya then! Bye!"
"Goodbye miss Novak!"
15. april 2012
lej vsak ma svoj okus.
15. april 2012
u85301
u85301
ej neki sm uprašala!!!! poslušaš to punčko??????
15. april 2012
u85301
u85301
dobro, no samo uprašam
15. april 2012
u85301
u85301
nočem se zdej kregat
15. april 2012
nč ne razumm....
15. april 2012
posluši Boyfriend , če ti to deluje kot punčka, lej sori boš pač mogla si nabavit slušn aparat
15. april 2012
u85301
u85301
ja ok no saj so ene pesmi še kr
15. april 2012
japs
15. april 2012
I'm walking on the street. Watching all thing i'll miss. I see friends downt the stree. They are talking and they look sad. They shouldn't be.
Pete turned over and saw me. I smiled. He came here, to me, because i stop walking.
"zala don't be sad. It's enough that you're leaving. You know i hate seeing you without a smile."
He hugged me and i did that fake smile. I couldn't say anything.
"WE both know you're not happy right now, but at least spend last day with us with a smile, like we'll see eachother tommorow. Okay sweety?"
He kissed me on my forehead and looked at me with worried face. I love my boyfriend.
I replied. : Hey, i'm okay. Let's go have some fun!"
I told his hand and we ran to friends. I hugged them. Urška wiped tear, i saw it.
"Urška," i smiled, " don't worry, we're here to have some fun! We won't cry!" I laughed and they laughed with me too.
"So shall we go?"
15. april 2012
So, me, Pete, Urška, Nika, MArtin and Matej are going to cinema and then.. we'll see. I think this will be the best day of my life. I nkow that.
"Um, give me money, i'll go buy us tickets for that good movie, okay?"
"Oh okay Martin," i answered to him.
Martin took Urška's hand and they went to buy us tickets. They're saying they aren't together, but we know the truth.
THe rest of us went to pooltables and bowling, cause we had a lot of time. Movie was about to start in 2 hours.
Pete is holding me around my waist while Nika is trying to get that ball into a hole on a pool table.
"Aye people!" They are back. Urška said:" Zala and Pete are going to sit somewhere without us. You two are in 7th row and we are in 3rd row, kay?"
They all went:" Awwww!" and i replied:" That's the nicest thing ever!" I hugged Martin and then Urška. I whispered to her:" Damn girl i owe you my life. Thank you!"
She just gave me that 'no problem' look. I smiled and kissed Pete. I heard a little:" Aww,"and Martin put his arm around Urška's waist. Even thought we are 13, we're in love.
15. april 2012
So we played bowling, sang, danced and had really good time.
We were waiting in a line for a movie.
"Ticket's please!"
"Here you have, for all six of us," i answered to woman.
"Thank you,, have a good time!
"Your welcome and thank you, we will!"

Pete held my hand and we got into cinema. Right there in 7th row. it's a great view on the screeen from here, but who said we're going to watch the movie, haha? Just joking. My friends waved at ut. We just smiled.
I'm happy. happy to have such friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE had one popcorn and we were holding our hands and watching movie. Actually i wasn't paying attention to the movie, i'm to busy with cuddling. Haha. If you believe me or not, this is the best day of my life, it really is.
We should skip the whole boring part.
"Baby i gotta go to the toilet, i'll be back," i said to Pete.
"Okay honey, i'll be here," he replied.

I stared at my face in the mirror, i was asking myself why must i leave? oh yes, dad's job.
a tear went down my cheek and my eyes looked worried, sad. I washed my face with water.
"I'm okay. I really am. I'll just gonna go back and i'll be happy. Put a smile on your face Zala! Have a great time," i said to myself then i ran out of the bathroom.
17. april 2012
u85301
u85301
next!!! tudi jaz berem tvojo zgodbico, čeprav je o biberju!!! ja a lahko nardiš kaj v slo!!! ang mam 2!!! veš kolko časa rabim da prevedem!!!!!
17. april 2012
Pač ubistvo se men tut neda prevajat, zto kr mam v angleščini napisano v zvezku.... tko da nvem no, pa tot tut pišem sm zrd enih mojim prjatlc ko niso iz Slovenije ...
17. april 2012
u86656
u86656
soory sam kdo bo pa brou to zgodbo,če nuben skor nuben ne zna angle!!
18. april 2012
haha kt sm rekla da to pišm zrad enih mojih prjatlc ko niso z slovenije ;D
18. april 2012
u86656
u86656
ja no,sam če hočeš nexte dubit al pa kei tazga jih nauš velik pol ne prčakuj da bomo to vsi na igrah 123 bral,govorim za tiste,ki ne znajo anglešk!!!!
18. april 2012
ja sj vem, sam pač mi ni tko pomembno to da bo jih velik bral, pač sam da onim frendicam pokažm
19. april 2012
u86656
u86656
oki
21. april 2012
"Aye, i'm back. What happened in a movie while i was away?" I kissed his cheek.
"Aye babe. Aw, nothing special. The boy just went to that city and he, nah. It's boring."
In the middle of everything he looked at me and he said:" Zala... you know i really love you.. and this is your last day here in this year and i wanted to give you a gift or surprise for you. I talked with your parents about something..."
I looked at him.
"They know you're not happy and you don't agree with moving, so they let me to be with you till you'll go, and with that i mean that i'll sleep at your house. But sadly not in your bed, parents wouldn't let us," he smiled. I was looking at him with litle sparkle in my eyes and said:" Pete, you're the best!"
"Haha am i?"
I hugged him and we kissed. I'm going to miss these lips, haha.
06. maj 2012
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: https://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg