- impedanca: 32 ohm
- dolžina kabla 1.5 m z uravnavanjem glasnosti
- 3.5mm stereo zlati priključek

CENA: 15 €
Informacije: powerplaymanager9@gmail.com ali ZS
Po pošti: cena + poštnina

17. december 2015

17. december 2015
Nice forum post. Thank you for providing this informative forum topic. All the content given here is good. I can easily follow this content. All the content maintains good quality. Readers can easily extract ideas from this. All the lining is really meaning full. Thank you so much for providing this. The simple language helps to attract more readers. This will increase the viewers. I read the full content written here. All the words used here are simple. Each word is easy to follow. Interesting content. Thank you for providing this great idea. This content gives me more ideas. It is nice to read this. Thank you so much for giving this nice article. This forum post is a good help for all the ideas are so important for all. Great topic, continue the good work! Very descriptive forum post, I enjoyed that a lot. Excellent post. The all things provide here is best to follow. All the content is so nice. Thank you for providing this informative forum post. The blog helps to get a new idea. It provides some new thoughts to me. I think everyone can easily follow this article. The simple contents are more popular. It can be follow by more peoples. It nice to view this forum post. Refer more ( https://essayacademia.com/ ) here more peoples like to watch this forum post. The entire content gives some good ideas. This is a well written forum site. It is easy to follow this content. This topic is good for all. Refer more my website and reading help to build some creativity in mind. Thank you for giving this informative content. Thank you for giving these informative content .All readers can extract some special ideas from here. Due to the good content it is easy to read this.
06. marec 2019
Če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: https://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg