u110366
u110366
Hellou! Z Lady Tomlinson sva se odločile, da bova napisale še eno zgodbico o perfection One Direction. Sicer bo u angleščini in če česa ne razumete lohka kumot uprašate : ) hope u'll like it!!❤

"Put me down!" I laughed at my dad while he was holding me high above his head. He was spinning in circles and it made me a little dizzy, but i didn't mind it. He grinned at me and put me down. I hugged his legs because of my short body. "Catch me!" i shouted and started running. He laughed and tarted slowly running behind me. I turned my head while smiling, because of beauty of my life that seemed perfect, even dough I was just a little kid. "Savannah no!" my dad shouted, speed the step and push me away. I hit something stiff and i could feel the blood, coming into my eyes from my forehead. I didn't mind it. I swiftly turned around as i heard a loud noise. A car ran down a human, that was now laying in blood. And it wasn't just some human. It was my dad. I killed him. The sores of my happiness. He was the bet daddy ever. And now... He was gone. Forever. My eyes filled with tears. I killed him. 

•Ten years later•

"Savannah! For god sake!" the teacher shouted. My palms let go the pencil, that felt on my book. I started breathing fast, but i still didn't turn my look away from the sketch i just drew. "Why don't you listen to me for a change?!" he's raspy old voice called. The whole class was staring at me. I could feel it. Not common feeling of being a reject, the lest wanted one, the lonely soul was there again. The teacher violently removed the book from under my cut wrists, that was desperately trying to hide into the sleeves. I winked a couple of times to get my eyes wet. "Let's see what you've drew for me today." teacher teased me and the whole class laughed. I would so slap each one of them. But my ego was as low as it could possibly be. I hated every fucking peace of myself. "i'm going to keep this book just in case, your parents decide to come and visit me here." the teacher said and sat behind his table. Luckily for me, the school bell rang. I swiftly grabbed my bag and ran out of school. Or shall I call it hell? I went down the New York streets juat looking at my black bulers. I came into the poor flat, that me and my mother lived in. I insert the key in locker and turned it around. "I'm home!" i yelled annoyed by the whole world. I got no replay, as usually. I rolled my eyes and stepped into small, empty kitchen. I took the glass and filled it with water. I drank it and went to my tiny room. I never felt good being in there. I threw the bag in corner and turned on loud music. I danced and singed around the room and that was the only thing in the world, that kept my messed up minds of everything. I danced into the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my long, black hair and stopped, looking at my ugly, useless, nothing but trouble maker reflection. I tightened my jaw and threw the brush in the mirror, that broke. I slipped down to the floor just crying my eyes out. Why i'm I such a mess? The world would be better if i got ran over that damn day. I heard the door lock rolling so i stopped crying and listened to steps, that was walking around the flat. "Savannah!" my mum shouted. I rolled my eyes and got on my feet. "Hello." i said as i came closer. I didn't het a replay. "So how was your work?" i asked not really being interested 'bout the answer. "Oh how do you think it was?!" she sharply replayed. I rolled my eyes. "just change your job if you hate it that much.  How hard can it be?" i teasingly asked. She gave me the killer look and turned to the kitchen counter again. "What are you going to eat?" she asked me. "not hungry." i said and go off the chair. I went to my room and closed the door. I found my ipod and headphones and put them into my ears. I fell asleep while listening to music. 
"Savannah! I'm going to work!" mom woke me up. "thank god it's saturday." i mumbled into my pillow. After a couple of minutes i got up and got dressed. I took the knife that I owned and put it into my pocked. I left the apartment, going down the street towards the park. At least i had peace there. Fresh spring wind blowed my hair and I was desperately trying to get them back to place. When i finally did it, I pulled the hood over my head. I was a little cold but what could i do? 
I sat down on a bench and crossed my legs. I watched the people walking past me. Nobody noticed me. Not a single soul gave me a look, a smile, that i needed so desperately. I took the knife out of my pocket and hold it in my palms for a while. Than i pulled a sleeve a little higher. I cut a little. It didn't hurt. Not at all. I was so used to this pain. To all kinds of pain. I had nobody that would love me. My mum blamed me for his death. And she was right. If i only wasn't so stupid... I shook my head, trying to push the bad toughs away. I put the knife back in my pocked. I was watching the drops of blood slipping down my wrist. A women and little girl walked past me. I grinned at girl, that started crying and hid in her mothers legs. The women gave me an ugly look and took her daughter away. My face stream down and tear slipped down my cheek. I stood up and slowly went even further from my 'home'. What if... What if I go away? Somewhere when nobody knows me, and my history. And start living a new life? Or it would be easier to just end that one?
16. marec 2013
Next!!!!
Tut v angleščini je popolno kako se ti, da sploh pisat (nimam nč protu drgač)
16. marec 2013
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
u120491
u120491
neeeeeeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
nexxt
16. marec 2013
evoo next z moje strani hope you like it
“Do you really think I can do this?” I asked my coach while I was sitting in my locker room. “You’re gonna win this thing.” he said. I sighed. I wasn’t really sure on his words. But I must win. And I’m gonna win. “You’re gonna be great Jane.” he said. I nodded and prepare myself for the battle. “Just be sure of yourself.” he said. “I am.” I said and put on my boxing gloves. Yes, I’m a professional boxer. “Now go and kick her as!” he smiled at me. I chuckled and get out of my locker room. I’m gonna win this thing.
“Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the competition in women boxing! Today will be competing two girls. Two famous girls, who doesn’t really like each other since their first competition. Yeah, you already know who I’m talking about, right? Here are five times champion in boxing Kelly Anderson and Jane Watson! Who will win this time? Girls, the ring is all yours!” the judge said. I heard peoples screaming. Some of them were screaming Kelly’s name and some of them mine. Me and Kelly wasn’t really getting along. In our first battle she beat me and now I’m gonna beat her. I climbed in the ring and saw her. She was looking at me with disgust. I send her an evil glare and look at the crowd. There wasn’t anyone from my family. They didn’t support me. But I didn’t care. I loved boxing, it was my passion and if they don’t like this, then I don’t need them. But then in the crowd I saw my best friend Jimmy. He was the best friend that a girl can have. He was really supportive and I appreciate that. He send me a supportive smile and I smiled back. “3, 2, 1, now!” the judge scream in the microphone and the battle started. I was watching her every move and do, what my coach said to me. But I was beaten again.
“I can’t believe! She won! I worked so hard for this competition! I can’t believe!” I yelled at my coach. “Calm down Jane. I know it’s hard for you. It’s hard for me to. But there will be more chances. You’re gonna beat her once.” he said calmly. “I’m not gonna beat her! She’s too good for me.” I said. There was a knock on the doors and Jimmy stepped in my locker room. “Jimmy.” I said and hugged him. “Jane. You were good.” he said. “Yeah, but I was not good enough.” I said and sit on the bench. He sat down next to me and started wash the wounds on my face. “Like your coach said, there’s gonna be more chances. You don’t have to worry about.” he said. “But today was a chance. And I blew it!” I said. He started to rub my back. “It’s gonna be fine.” he said.
16. marec 2013
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
neeext!!!
16. marec 2013
u108288
u108288
neeeeeeeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
next
16. marec 2013
Neeext *__________________________________________*
16. marec 2013
neeeexttt
16. marec 2013
u124282
u124282
next + nova bralka
16. marec 2013
Neeext
16. marec 2013
neeeeext in men je zlo hudo u angleščini
16. marec 2013
next
16. marec 2013
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext+nova bralka
16. marec 2013
u73295
u73295
Čeprou je v angleščini je popolno*o*

Neeeeext
16. marec 2013
u103529
u103529
next
16. marec 2013
u120491
u120491
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
next
16. marec 2013
next
16. marec 2013
u107408
u107408
Neeeeeeeeeeeeext!!!
16. marec 2013
u27814
u27814
Neext
16. marec 2013
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
Supeer zgodbica
Neeeeeeext
16. marec 2013
neeeeeeeeeeeext!!!
16. marec 2013
u110366
u110366
Hope u like it!

☀Savannah☀

I love my mother even tough she hates me. I simply cannot hate her. And I know we didn't have money to spent. But we did have credit card. And i knew the password. I knew that spending money would make things even tougher for mum, but it's also going to be easier for her, living without me. She wasn't at home yet, so I took the credit card out of its 'secret' place. I tool k a big bag from the closet and quickly threw in everything I saw, and though i will need. The tears were slipping down my cheeks, I didn't want to leave. But i had to. That was the best for everyone. 
I sat behind the table, staring at empty paper, wondering what should I write. 
'Mommy! I am so sorry for everything I did. If I could go back and make it deferent, i would. And you know that. 
I'm leaving. For yours, and mine good. I cannot live like this anymore. I hate making things tougher for you. 
But remember; You will always be my mommy, the one that sang to me in the evenings, that was always smiling, the one that loved my dad. 
I love you. Goodbye, Savannah!' 
I wrote and the tears started running down my face like a river. I stood up and put the heavy bag over my shoulder. I looked around the flat for the last time and than closed the door. I got myself a cab, that took me to the airport. I bot myself the card for the plane that will went on it's way she fastest. I didn't wanna look witch plane i'm going on. I didn't want to care. I just wanted to get away as fast as possible. 
I was sat on the plane, wondering how my new life will look like, and how mum reacted on my actions. I felt even more alone than usually. I hardly made myself to fall asleep. 
"We're here." a gentle voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw a pretty women grinning at me. I returned a grin and gave her a little nod. The plane landed and as soon as I stepped out, cold wind messed my hair up. I quickly found my baggage and catch a cab. We drove for a quite  along time and quite soon i realised where I was. London. The most beautiful city in whole world. And it really was beautiful! "Where shall i take you?" the driver asked in english accent. "amm. Just let me out here." i said when i saw the park. He gave me a nod and stopped. I gave him some money and got out of the black car. I took my bag and slowly walked around. It was night, so nobody saw me. I let go the bag that felt on the floor. I was so tired. And miserable, missing New York, small, uncomfortable flat and mostly my mum. I even missed her yelling at me. 
I sat down on a bench and crossed my legs. My palms hugged my face, trying to hide the tears, that i couldn't stop from falling.
"Oh look! A ghost!" i heard some guy yelling. I swiftly turned my head and saw two guys laughing for no reason. The were probably drunk as monkeys. "My friend here thinks you're a ghost!" guy with honey-brown hair said a little awkward. The other guy laughed like an idiot and grabbed his mates shoulder, trying not to fall on the ground. I rolled my eyes and turned away from the idiots. 
I saw the sun rising  behind the buildings. I was watching it and soon people started to walk past me. I got up and started to walk around the pretty town. People were looking at me, like if i felt down from Mars, but i ignored them. London was so much deferent than NY. Even people looked deferent. They all had a cute accent, and was jealous of them for that. 
A little further, and i was on the tower bridge. Only another London's perfect place. I lined over the wall, watching the boats. Lots and lots of happy people. Family, hugging and taking silly pictures. I wished i had a family like that. I had it once. But i tore it apart, and i will never forgive myself for doing that. 
17. marec 2013
neeeeeeeeeeext
17. marec 2013
Next
17. marec 2013
Če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani