Forum
u192373
u192373
Zgodbica ne bo popolna ampak ...
at least give it a try
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aron was slowly dragging his body trough dark forest covered with secrets. The glade he now entered was filled with his loud panting. His mouth was open so he could stuff more oxygen into his lungs. His sharp fangs were now visible, reflecting the moonlight., seeding horror in any human he would meet. Also his neon green eyes had inhuman glow. He stopped and collapsed on the ground because of exhaustion. Vampire was deadly exhausted and that happened rarely to such powerful creatures. Truth was, he was wandering trough deserted places for days and he didn’t stop once to feed. He was hungry and he needed blood badly. He gazed at his hands, weakly grabbing the dirt below. His skin was pale as much as any vampire’s but in this case it was even paler. He realized how his mouth was dry and vein on his neck started pulsing. Even though he had a perfect night vision, he was now seeing things blurry. He heard a branch crack in the background but he was too weak to do anything about it. Then his ears suddenly blocked. He didn’t hear a thing, not even a loud steps that were announcing a presence of another creature. With his vision darkening, he slowly slipped into unconsciousness.
Something grabbed his shoulder, pushing him up in a sitting position. His nostrils were suddenly filled with sweet smell of blood and he opened his eyes. There was a hand in front of him, holding a cup full of blood. “Drink,” a stranger said and he obeyed, for he knew he had no choice. When he emptied the cup he was immediately feeling better and he could take a better look at the stranger who just saved his life. It was a boy, his age, he had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was smiling with utter kindness, his intense blue eyes giving impression as if they knew for a long time. “My name is Devon,” he said and offered Aron a hand. Aron took it and shook it then he looked around. He wasn’t in that forest anymore but he was in a cave, which had to be quite high, since he saw only points of spruces and a blue sky. He also realized it was day and now he was forced to stay in the cave until night or else sun would scorch him to death. “I’m Aron. Where am I?” he finally said looking back at Devon who smiled and showed his teeth. They were pointy but not like vampire’s two fangs which were thin like needles. Those were wolf’s teeth. “Above the forest in a cave. No one lives here and I visit it quite often. It is suppose to keep you save from whatever were you running from,” Devon answered and stood up. He took a bottle of water which was on the ground, resting against stone wall of the cave. He opened it ant took few sips. “How did you know? That I was running?” Aron asked him suspiciously, as he put bottle back on the ground. Devon laughed but didn’t look at him: “I would know. Vampires don’t get that exhausted unless it’s life and death matter.” He was right, Aron realized but he still wasn’t sure if he could trust a complete stranger and a werewolf! Even though he never hated them but still as a vampire he was taught to avoid werewolves if possible. Those two species had some ancient hot blood boiling in them and they never got along. But there was something in Devon’s blue eyes. Something warm, something that made him believe he is not a bad person and that he means absolutely no harm.
“Yeah, it kind of was life and death matter,” I said silently.
“Do you mind telling me what happened? Of course you can keep it for yourself if you want but since we are going to spend whole day together we might as well get to know each other …”
Aron nodded and searched trough his memory to find right words for the beginning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I get a next, pretty please? *puppy eyes*
18. avgust 2015
next ful super
18. avgust 2015
no Shady, bom pa ti dala eno lepo slikco za uspodbudo (beri: podkupnina k hočm yaoi )

(kaj ni moj OTP perfektn *-*)

aja pa to mora bit

18. avgust 2015
u192373
u192373
Hvala za spodbudo ^^

And yes I do intend to put some yaoi in it ...
but I am struggling with how detailed it should be ... (there are kids here you know )
18. avgust 2015
nooooooo.... hmmm time skip? start of as friends, 'accidental' kiss -> boyfriends?
18. avgust 2015
u192373
u192373
But it's such a dilemma! 'Normal' story of fifty shades of grey - homo version ?
18. avgust 2015
Hahahahahah I almost forgot how to breathe
18. avgust 2015
you got my next
18. avgust 2015
Zakon!!
19. avgust 2015
Next
19. avgust 2015
next<supr je
20. avgust 2015
u192373
u192373
“I lived with big family. All the vampires of this area were gathered at giant caves, underneath old abandoned hut. No human ever dared to come close, they’ve heard stories about monsters living in there. Of course, us kids, always scared away innocent humans who approached our home. We loved doing that. We had to make sure we stay undiscovered. It is much safer if we’re just some monsters. They shouldn’t know,” Aron said and smiled bitterly to himself. He thought how ironic that was for him. Just as Devon wanted to ask about his sudden pause, Aron continued: “There was quite a few vampires my age. We all got along well. We lived in peace till I was 15. There was friend of mine, Mike, whose parents were killed at night hunt. We always believed it was the best if we drank blood of animals. We didn’t want to have troubles with humans. But we still failed in avoiding them. I don’t really know how Mike’s parents came across humans but we didn’t care at that time. We were so frustrated and angry. Especially Mike. He wanted to take revenge. So he gathered me and the rest of us. There were two more boys, Jason and Tyson. And the girls, Amanda, Lisa and Katherine. We made a plan to go to the city and find the one who murdered Mike’s parents. The rest of vampire clan had no clue about our activities. We went to the city every night, when parents were hunting. Surprisingly, we got on the right track. In the city I met a girl, Elise. She thought we were humans and she helped us. I was such a fool … Soon I’ve fallen in love with her. The others didn’t notice. I tried to sneak out as much as I could without abandoning our mission to revenge. But that was life on the edge. Vampires got a clue something was happening and we knew we were in trouble. Our rule number one was to stay away from humans. But we continued. At that point we were already following the guy who murdered Mike’s parents. And then one time, Amanda found me kissing with Elise. She marked me for a traitor and she was probably right. But I was in love. I shouted at her that I don’t need them, I don’t need anyone because I have Elise. But Elise still didn’t knew … And so, I left my clan, I left my friends just to be with that girl. One night she asked me why can’t we meet at day and go on a normal date. That’s when I told her. But her reaction wasn’t something I’d expect from a person who is supposed to love you. She yelled on me. I was a monster for her. She told me she never wanted to see me again. Brokenhearted I went back in the forest, back to my clan but of course, they didn’t want me back. Even worse, they hated me and exiled from the forest I lived my whole life. I still remember the face of my parents. The disappointment in their eyes … Elders decided it was okay if I just go and never return but Mike took it too personal. He was sure I was using our mission to find the murderer as a excuse to go out with Elise, from the start. It wasn’t true though, I was dedicated to finding the murdered but it just happened. I was such a fool … and now I’m traitor and a monster,” Aron finished staring down on the grey stone ground. He was trying to force tears to stay at the back of his eyes. Old feelings were overwhelming him again and he hated being so weak and vulnerable in front of a stranger. Suddenly he felt warm hand on his shoulder. “I’ll be the judge of how monster you are,” Devon said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mogoče ju enkrat narišem, če bo dobila navdih ^^
Next?
20. avgust 2015
next
20. avgust 2015
nicenice nexti!!
20. avgust 2015
next
20. avgust 2015
next
20. avgust 2015
next next
20. avgust 2015
u192373
u192373
“Since you told me your story, I owe you mine. It is nothing special though, ‘hope I won’t bore you … it’s also quite short,” Devon started and Aron forced himself to smile: “Don’t worry, just talk.” Devon nodded and smiled. “I lost my parents when I was two. Battle between packs, so I was told. But I still had my older sister Leah left. She was nine at that point and she decided she will take care of me all by herself. She refused to join a pack again since fight between packs was exactly what our parents cost lives. They tried to tell her that’s how it is if you’re a werewolf but she wouldn’t listen. She ran away and raised me at a distant forest with no other creatures, just animals. It was nice and she did a good job taking care of me but I was lonely, always bored. When she was 17 and I was 9, we found half-dead werewolf lying in the glade, near home. We took him in and bandaged his wounds. When he woke up, he transformed into human. He was just a boy, merely older than my sister. He told us his pack was slaughtered and he was the only survival. Leah immediately discovered a soft spot for him, Jack, in hear heart and they’ve fallen in love. We continued to live together and when I was 15 she gave me more freedom. She said my home is still with her but I can wander around the world and discover new places if I wanted. Perhaps even find my own family. And I did left. Adventures were all I wanted. I travelled around, meeting new werewolves all around the world. I came back after three years, alone. But when I got home I found Leah lying in her bed and Jack sitting beside her, very worried. He told me Leah got sick and she was lying in her bed for a week already. He had no idea what to do. She was only getting worse and our last option was to find a human doctor. We did what we had to do, I stole some more human clothing and we then entered the hospital pretending we’re just normal humans. It was hard though, they wanted all kinds of weird stuff from us, we had to fill some papers they call “forms” and there was something with “medical insurance” but at last, doctor checked Leah. He told us she is dying and she only has two years. She is suppose to get better but she would be still dying. And so it is today, she is normal but the truth is, she’s dying. Jack then told me about dark magic. Somewhere, deep in the mountains there is a great hall, guarded by old witch. She has all kinds of potion including health elixir, which beats any disease. I’m after that now … some would say I’m nuts but I truly believe that elixir is somewhere and I will find it no matter what. I owe Leah everything I have … without her I’d be dead.” After Devon finished there was few moments of silence but soon Aron decided what to say: “I believe it’s somewhere too and … since I have nothing to do … I could help you find it?”
Devon looked at him: “No, that’s too much, too kind from you … you can’t, you have your own life to live!”
“My life turned upside down recently. I have nothing to live for and I’ll be glad if I could help you find the elixir for your sister.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next? ^^
21. avgust 2015
itk de next

21. avgust 2015
neeeeeeeeext
ful svetovno pišeš *w*
+nova bralka *o*
21. avgust 2015
next
21. avgust 2015
next
22. avgust 2015
next!
22. avgust 2015
next <3 + sorry, ampak nwm, o čem si pisala -.-
22. avgust 2015
Kumi čakam nadeljevanje! Next!!
23. avgust 2015
u192373
u192373
Aron stood up in order to stretch his legs. Even though the blood he drank earlier did boost up his energy, he was still feeling a bit weak. He noticed decaying body of a smaller elk but he felt no desire drinking blood of something so old. That would be disgusting. He made few steps forward, to the entrance of the cave. He felt Devon’s gaze on him but he decided not to bother. When he was observing the view which the cave had to offer he realized they were about 1000 feet high and underneath them there were hundreds square miles of wild forest. Anyone who would made a wrong step would be falling rather long before crashing on the ground, if he wouldn’t be pierced by a spruce before. Aron fixed his gaze a little higher, to see where the forest ends. Further ahead, invisible to human eye, there was a desert, a direction where he came from. He guessed that behind him were the mountains and somewhere deep in them was the elixir Devon was after. The sun was now vertically above the cave, so the last few inch of the cave were reflecting burning sunshine. Aron knew what would disposal to the sun rays cause. Painful death. If he would only put his hand on the sun, he could’ve survived but with terrible sunburns.
“I kind of feel sorry for you vampires,” Devon started, also standing up and stepping to Aron. He stopped when he was inch away from falling down. “You can’t feel the warmth of the sun on your skin,” he finished, standing in the sunlight, his lips stretched into rather devilish smile. His wolf fangs were shining in intense white and so were his eyes, blue as the sky above the unknown ocean. His longer dark brown hair were messy and they fit him well, giving him the look of wolf.
“I don’t really mind. I prefer night time,” Aron answered looking away from Devon’s face because it was just too provoking, or so he thought.
“Ah yes, nigh time. That peace in the forest when you’re alone, accompanied by the moon itself. But peace is an illusion and underneath the darkness, there are monsters hiding, wrapped with secrets and lies. When you stare at the shadows, sometimes they stare back,” Devon said, leaving Aron more puzzled than ever.
“Shadows staring bac-“ he said confused but Devon interrupted him as if he haven’t said a word: “I’ll go hunting. You need fresh blood and I need food as well. I’ll be back in an hour, approximately.” He transformed into a wolf. He had dark brown fur, sometimes covered with patches of lighter, grey fur. His face was black and his front paws too. But the back ones had light grey socks. Wolf’s eyes were blue, same as in his human form. He went down the path that started at the right side of the cave’s entrance. Aron was staring after him even when he couldn’t see Devon anymore. He felt weird. Devon seemed like nice guy to him but suddenly he felt a strange aura around him. Could he be dangerous? Or is he just a weirdo, he thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love you, my dear readers!
23. avgust 2015
next top pišeš
23. avgust 2015
neeeeeeeeeeext
perfekt *O*
23. avgust 2015
u198801
u198801
bolano
next
23. avgust 2015