Forum
pačč sm se odločla da bom napisala eno zgodbico nooo je bolj fanfic od One Direction iiiiin bo u angleščini. tko da zdaj vam dam en kratk next da idte zakaj se gre pol pa naprej ok?
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Do you know the feeling, when everybody hates you? I guess a lot of people know the feeling. Like I do. But….. I don't know…. You just have to find something that makes you happy….Not an easy thing, ha? It wasn't easy for me too. Beleive me. I made a uge mistake in my life. But let's face it-we learn from our mistakes. Nothing lasts for ever. Or does it?

Next?
26. februar 2013
next
26. februar 2013
It was the happiest day of my life. Everything was just perfect the way it was. I was having a great time at school that day. I know – It's weird – but that's how it happened. I already asked my parents if me and my company could go to vacations together - a week of freedom, romance and friendship. I was so so surprised when my parents allowed me to go. I really wasn't expecting that. So, yes it was a great day. Bute, there was like three months left 'till the last day of school. But I will wait for that amazing day.
''Hey Jess, how would this dress look on me? Next to Jake aufcourse.'' I laughed at my best friend Claire. She always makes sure all the details will be perfect. And now she is obsessed with the vacations. ''Claire, you're gorgeous no matter what you wear! And you know that!'' We both smiled.
''Jess, let's make our hair look totally crazy.'' Said Claire after a while. Ah, I remember the days we used to make our hair look crazy. It was so fun. She took a hairbrush and started brushing my long, soft hair. And I was enyoing every second of it. She was so meant to be a hairdresser! Then she started braiding my hair. She made ten long, thin braids and tied them together into one braid. Then she rolled it around and made a bun on my forehead. I went to the mirror and started laughing. This was the best thing ever. I didn't have much ideas so i just made like eight pigtails on Claire's hair. At that moment Ethan walked in. Claire's brother and also my boyfriend. We all burst out laughing.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
next?
26. februar 2013
u114292
u114292
next.!
26. februar 2013
ta je mal daljši: pliiiiiis rečte se komu k ga poznaste nj bere:
But every good thing has an ending. I was at home, sitting on my bed and finding two Take me home albums. Me and Claire couldn't get the albums earlier, beacuse they all sold out. So I ordered them from Germany. Yes, we had to wait for a long time, but at least we'll get them.
I quickly did my homework and logged to Omegle. I like talking to strangers-not judging by their looks, just by the personalities. I was talking to someone, but it was just so boring and logged off. I entered a new chat. I got a message right away :''Hey there, wanna talk with me more? Add me on Skype: TerryTerry32.'' Well my couriosity hit me and I started searching for him/her on Skype. It was a man. Or a boy, if I could say so. He was 19. We really got along well. We talked for three hour. I didn't want to stop, but school the next day did. I logged off at midnight and I was thinking about the boy. ''I wonder how he looks like. Where is he from? I haven't asked him that yet. I'll ask him tomorrow.'' And I fell into a deep sleep.
And there was morning. It felt like I only slept for like five minutes. That's just not fair! Well I had to get up. So I put my clothes on and went to the bathroom. I had to brush my long wavy hair and made a lond braid with a cute little bow. I never liked a load of makeup on my face, so I just sliced up my look with a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. I made some cereal and ran outside to catch my bus. I was never a shy person. I always got along with everyone and tried talking to people who didn't like me. As usual I talked to some of my neighbours who were getting up early and doing stuff around their gardens. I walked slowly to the bus stop and sat at the front seat as usual. I was looking thrue the window and waiting when Ethan and Claire will walk in. I wasn't waiting for a long time. Ethan immediately sat next to me and have me a big kiss. Claire just sat next to Brigitte. ''How are you today my love?'' Ethan asked me in a British accent. He sounded so funny and cute. I just coudn't help myself and I smiled.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
next?
26. februar 2013
u114292
u114292
next.!
sei bojo pršli brauci, sam mugoče eni nemorjo brt k je u angleščini google prevajalnik je pa tud za en drek...
everything is gonna be o.k.
drgač res dobr pišeš
<3
26. februar 2013
hah hvalaa drgac

The bus stopped infront of our school. Ethan stayed on the bus, because he had to get to his college. I almost forgot about TerryTerry32. I remembered when I saw Terrance at biology class. I didn't want to tell Claire. She would tell everyone about it.
At the cafeteria I sat at my friends' table as I always do. We were mking plans about vacation in July. I was sad that Ethan won't come, but I'll still have fun. Well twelve eighteen year olds in a big tent-how fun is that? I didn't like that my family mom dad and little Mike will come there too. At the same time, to the same campsite.
When I came home my brain started looking for that guy from Skype. He was online. Yes. Bingo! I had to ask him a lot of questions. He said he travels a lot. And he likes singing too. My mind was just going crazy. Is it one of the One Direction members? Or The Script? I would die if it was them. We were talking abou everything that you could imagine. But he had to go soon. He said he had to go somewhere the next morning. I was just so surprised when I got the message from him .''Jess, I think I love you <3'' I wasn't expecting it. I fell asleep. But my dreams were dark. I couldn't sleep all night. I got up at ten a.m. My mom was worried about me. ''What's wrong darling? Do you have fever? The flue? Did you do drugs?'' She attacked me with the annoying question. I closed the bathroom door infront of her. I had to take a cold shower to wake up, because I felt like I was still half asleep.
When I felt the ice cold water on my skin I got awake. I came out of the bathroom smelling like roses and looking like a model from a magazine cover. The dark spots under my eyes were gone. I felt like new. But there was something missing. I took my bike and drove around the neighbourhood. Talking with the old ladies and schoolmates. I bought myself a drink and went back home. It was really hot for March. As always I checked some blogs and new One Direction news.
''Can I get a lollipop?'' Came my brother Mikey with a puppy dog face inside my room. ''Well only one, or you'll get fat!'' I told him and tickled his small belly. I gave him a lollipop and had an apple myself. There wasn't happening much that day.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next?
26. februar 2013
u72157
u72157
next!!!!!!!
sm komej zdej prebrala in je fulll kul
khm...... sej drgač pa obstaja tudi pons na netu in je odličn prevajalnik
26. februar 2013
I spent my afternoon on Skype talking to Claire and Brigitte. And Haley. And Christine. Well, with all of my friends for our vacations. And that anonymous guy who liked me. Well, I liked myself too. My face was just round enough and my nose the right size and my bug blue eyes were sparkling on my face. I was so thankfull that I looked like that.
But a feeling was just biting on my insides; ''Who is that guy? I don't even know his name!''
I fell asleep in those thoughts. My sllep wasn't long. At 3am I got a phone call from TerryTerry32.
''Hey babe.'' I heard from the speaker. How the hell did he get my number??? ''Umm, hey?'' I didn't know what to expect. ''Come out babe I'm at Starbucks waiting for you.'' My jaw dropped down to the floor. ''What? How didi you know ehere I live??'' ''Just come down here babe I'm waiting.'' I didn't want to take a risk, but my curiosity didn't leave me alone. ''Okay, I'll come.''
I put some clothes on and ran to Strabucks. I didn't see anyone there. I got sad and turned away to go back home. ''Jessica baby, I'm here.'' I heard the same voice. It just sounded so familiour. I heard a voice like that before.
zdj se bo zaostrilo! tko da rabim 10 nextou
26. februar 2013
u57082
u57082
Next. c:
26. februar 2013
u72157
u72157
next
26. februar 2013
I was standing there just thinking, when someone crawled from behind and pulled me to the bushes. I turned around and I was wathing a perfect face, with green eyes and curly hair.
I was shocked. He looked absoluetly amazing. He gave me a kiss on my lips. I looked up and I was even more shocked, when I found out, I just got kissed by.........
Kdo jo bo poljubu?
Kaj bo pol?

Zdj rabm res še nek nextu tko da dejte se komu povedat tnx!
next?
28. februar 2013
u73868
u73868
a)Harry?
b)nwm
c)next!!!!
28. februar 2013
u73868
u73868
Btw...ful dobr pišš u angleščini
28. februar 2013
neeeext!
Men je tok odstekan brat zgodbe u anglescin
28. februar 2013
hah hvala. bom jutr nextala zdj se mi neda nc vec
28. februar 2013
Harry Styles! I got so happy, then I remembered:''Harry! I have a boyfriend!'' He didn't care. He started kissing me while he pput my on a bench. His hand got the way under my top. I slapped him. I got up and ran away.
I was safely in my bed just thinking about it. I was so worried. What if Ethan will find out? And how the hell did Harry get here, to Miami?? I just read his twitter status yesterday, when he was still in London!
I couldn't sleep all night and I slept thrue the church. Nobody knew about my three am meeting with Harry. I didn't want to do anything. I just forgot about all the house and school work. Even my neighbours got worried for me. I just showed up for lunch and besides that, I was in my bed all day.
At 5 pm I got bored and started doing my homework and trying to focuse on math. ''Who the hell invented math??!!'' I was shouting.
''Darling, is everything okay?'' My mom came to my room with a worried face. I was always the best atmath. ''It's nothing. I just can't concentrate. I didn't really sleep well tonight. Please leave me alone now.''
next?
01. marec 2013
u73868
u73868
Next!!!
05. marec 2013
u114292
u114292
Next.!
06. marec 2013
I needed a break. I drove my bike to Claire's house. I parked my bike next to their house and I took the longer way around the house. I always admired their big back yard. They didn't have a pool like we did, but they had a big garden. A lot of beautiful flowers. I knocked on the door. Claire's mom Julianne. ''Oh hello dear! I am sorry but Claire and Ethan went to their grandmother's place. They will come back in the evening.'' Well, that's just great! When I have to talk to them, they aren't anywhere near! I turned away and went to get my bike. ''Is there anything important you wanted to say to them? I could pass on your message if you'd like to.'' I wasn't in a mood to talk, so I just knoted with my head and drove home.
Maybe pople are just meant to have a bad day sometimes? When your mind is going crazy. You try to concentrate but it doesn't seem to help. And you end up sitting on your bed listening to old slow songs.
I just feel like nothing and no one is there for me. But then Mikey came in my room. ''Can I play with you?'' He asked me with those big blue eyes. I just couldn't say no to that cute face.
''Michael, bedtime!'' Mom called him. I gave him a hug for good night and he ran to his room. I did some exercises and took a shower. I decided I'm never going to talk to Harry again. I know, a lot of girls would die if the thing that happened to me, would happen to them. I broke my heart when i deleted him from my friends list. But like I said; everything, no matter if good or bad must end someday.
next?
06. marec 2013
u73868
u73868
next
06. marec 2013
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: http://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg