Forum
u45697
u45697
Živjo,živjo

No tale zgodbica, bo popolnoma napisana v angleščini. Zakaj jo objavljam na slovensko stran? Zato, ker je tam, kjer sem jo prej pisala postala nevidna vsem bralcem in sem jo izbrisala.

Upam, da vam bo všeč in vas angleščina ne bo preveč motila.

P.S. Vključeni so One Direction
31. julij 2012
u45697
u45697
Chapter 1 "Valerie Kayla Gold"
Name: Valerie Kayla Gold

Birth Day: 23. november. 1996

Fav color: Blue
Fav food: pancakes
Pets: none
Brothers/sisters: Younger brother Dan, older sister Alysha (aly)

Student at an University in London, studiying politics and sociology.
Currently living in an apartment with a new friend Lisa.
From Paris, France.

Long&wavy orange-ish/brown-ish hair, dark brown eyes, quite tall (175cm).

Hi, I'm Valerie, but every1 call me Val. I'm 19 and I am from Paris which is obviously in France. I am studying politics and sociology at a university in London. You are probably asking, what am I doing here. In London. Well, Paris is an awesome city. Cute boys and nice people but I always wanted to go to collage in London, UK. Why? My first crush was most definitly Harry Styles. (Who's wasn't right?!) I always dreamt to meet him and marry him but then I met Dylan. So cuz' of him I had a wish to move to UK. Eventualy, my big crush on that curly boy faded, but my wish to study in UK hasn't. So here I am, having the time of my life.
My best friend is Lisa McCay. She is 19 also and is studying fashion at a university near mine. We met over twitter and now we are living together. Crazy right?
Since I cam here, I met Dylan. A lovely boy who turned out to be my future boyfriend. We've been together for 9 months and we are still going strong.

Gotta go now. Bye! Xxx

31. julij 2012
u45697
u45697
Chapter 1 »Party&Surprise«

»Val just get up already!« Lisa shouted from the living room. I had classes on Monday, Tuesday, WednesDay and Thursday. Today was Thursday wich ment I was free tomorrow. Wich was good and made it a little easier. I pulled myself up and dressed up in casual clothing. I put on makeup and get out of my room. Lisa way laying on the baige sofa and watching Spongebob. What a child, right? »No classes today, huh Lis?« I said while I walked to the kitchen and made some tea. »Yeah. Hey, I'm going out with Ryan tonight, so you better call Dylan. I don't want you to be alone London can be preety dangerous.« I nodded and said: »Did you not look to the schedule? I already have a date with Dylan. He invited me last weak right. Well, it's gonna be my first date with Ryan. What should I wear?« she said and came into the kitchen. I didn't know what to answer, so I just took the usual answer. »Whatever suits you best.« I gave her a small smile and she cried: »You always say this Val. Don't you think you could come up with something better that this?« I grinned. »No. Now move. I have to go.« I hugged her and said: »I'm gonna be home at 5. i f I don't see you, than good luck! Bye!« She waved and shouted: »Thanks.«

I was gone to classes which were very long and very boring.
At 5 I was finnaly home and I threw myself on the empty sofa. »Lisa?« I shouted. No answer. »Well, I guess I'm alone then.« I said to myself and got into a long shower. At 7 o'clock my phone buzzed. »I'll be there in 5. Ready? Xox« It was from Dylan. I didn't wirte back, I just wasn't in the mood. I just sat on the sofa all dressed .Suddenly I hear a beep outside and I locked the apartment and ran down to the car. There was a black audi waiting for me outside. I sat in and kissed Dylan. »Hey.« he said and I smiled. »What's up? Everything okay? You didn't text back.« I nodded and said: »Yeah, I'm not really in the mood. Mr. Flinch was obviously in the mood to bug me all day. Ugh I hate theese days.« He nodded and in a couple of minutes we were outside the club. »Ready?« I smiled and we together walket to the club, hand in hand. We got inside and bought drinks. While I was drowning in my Cosmo, Dylan saw his old driend and was talking to him. After a while I felt a grip on my shoulder; I t was Dylan. »Let's dance.« he said in my ear and pulled me to the dance floor. I laughed and seeing his sparkly eyes improved the whole day. We danced for about half an hour and then moved back to our drinks. At about 2am, we agreed it's time to go home. He took me home. »I had a great time.« he said. I smiled and said: »Me too. Good night.« »Good night lovely.« I passionatly kissed him adn than left the car. He drove off while I stood on the pavement and watched him until I didn't see the black audi anymore. I tiredly smiled and took the lift to the 5th floor where mine and Lisa's apartment was. I searched my whole purse but didn't catch a glimpse of my keys. »Damn It!« I whispered and checked my phone. I had one new message. »Val, I'm staying with Ryan tonight. I'll see you tomorrow after my classes right? How was the club? Nighty Xxx« I sighed and narrowed my eyes. »Now what?« I said. I just wanted to write a text to Lisa to came home when suddenly I heard a deep voice behind me. Yeah, It scared the shit outta me. »Is everything alright?« he asked and I flinched. »No actualy, i just lost my keys but I'm-» In that moment I turned around and dropped my phone to the floor. Harry Styles. Harry Freaking Styles was standing in front of me.

31. julij 2012
u37905
u37905
Neeext!!!!
31. julij 2012
next.!!!!!
31. julij 2012
Neeext ^^
31. julij 2012
u54513
u54513
next ;3
31. julij 2012
Neext < 333
31. julij 2012
next
31. julij 2012
u70925
u70925
neeeeeext
31. julij 2012
neext
31. julij 2012
neeext
31. julij 2012
u63958
u63958
neeeeext
01. avgust 2012
u45697
u45697
Chapter 2 "SleepOver"

I took a deep breath and said. »Hi.« Shit, I must have blushed a whole lot. »Hey.« he smiled. »So, the keys issue I heard?« I nodded and looked to the floor. »But I'll call my roomate to came home and-» »No, I'm preety sure you don't want to do that. Unless you want to be yelled at.« I raised my eyebrow. »Huh?« He chuckled. »I did it. Just once. I live with Louis and he was very mad at me when I ended his date with Eleanor because the keys I found later.« I smiled. »Right. Well, I don't seem to have any other choice so…« I picked my phone and looked at it. »Great! It broke!« I said angrily. I sighed. »Sorry to bother you but could I please use your phone? Mine just broke and…« He nodded. »Yeah sure. I have it inside. Wanna come in?« I raised my eyebrow. »What? You live here?« He smiled and said: »Yeah. Me and Lou just moved in. So,… is that a yes?« I chuckled. »I guess.« I walked into his apartment and akwardly stood in the hallway. He looked at me and said: »Just come in, don't be afraid. I dont' bite you know.« I laughed. He handed me his iPhone and I blushed. »Thank you.« He nodded and dissapered. I called Lisa.
Lisa: »Hello?«
Me: »Lis, Hi.«
Lisa: »Val? What the hell? Don't you have your own phone?«
Me: »Well, it kinda broke, so I'm using my neighbors. I'm locked out Lisa. Can you come home?«
Lisa: »Oh hell no. Valerie I'm on a date! I don't have time to come home!«
Me: »Well, what else am I supposed to do?!«
Lisa: »I don't know. Sleep at the neighbors?«
Me: »Lisa I can't. I don't even know them.«
Lisa: »Well, then come here. I'll give you keys, but you have to come here.«
I sighed. Great. I also have to drive now.
Me: »Fine. Where are you?«
Lisa: »Ryan lives in Bromley.«
Me: »What? I have to go to Bromley?!«
Lisa: »Or sleep outside.«
I sighed again. »Great. Just tell me the adress!«
She told me the adress and then said our goodbyes.
Harry just came back in sweats and a white t-shirt. »So, is she coming?« In shook my head. »No, I have to go to Bromley and get the keys myself. Thanks for the phone.« »Wait, you are going to Bromley?« I nodded tiredly. »Well yeah, that's where her date lives.« »Are you serious?« I blushed and opened the door. »I should get going. Thanks again.« I almost left the apartment when he said: »Wait. Why don't you stay here for the night?« I was shocked enough for finding out that Harry Styles lives right next to me. This was just one more reason to freak out. »Um… i don't know. I just met you. It's not like I don't know you. I probably know more about you that you do. But then again, What would Louis say? Maybe he wouldn't be okay with it and…« »Well, Louis is gonna be preety late, so he will probably not notice and you are a fan?« I nodded and blushed big time. »Um well,…« I looked around. »It wouldn't hurt… Are you sure? I don't wanna bother you in any way…« He smiled. »Of course not. I like to hang around my fans. So…. Are you in?« I closed the door and took a step further. »I guess.« He smirked and said: »We have a guest room so you will be in there. If thats okay of course. It's basicaly never been used so I'm expecting a report about the bed.« I laughed and he smiled at me laughing. »Living room, bathorom is that door on the left, Louis room is right here and mine is this one on the right. Yours is this one.« he showed all kinds of doors and opened the one that were the last ones on the left. They were right next to Harry's room. He opened the door and walked in. »Here it is. I hope it's to your liking?« I smiled and said: »Wow. It's amazing. But it doesn't really matter. It's kinda a one night stand.« I said and he started laughing. »What?« I asked smiloing. »It was just an expresion Harry.« He nodded and still laughing, he said: »So um… yeah that's it. Here is a shirt of mine. You know, in case you're not used to sleep naked or in underwear or whatever. Are you hungry or something?« I shook my head. »Okay then. If you need anything, you know where to find me. Good Night.« He almost left the room but I said: »Harry?« He immediatly turned to face me. »Yeah?« I smiled. »Thanks again.« He nodded and left. I Undressed myself and put his shirt over my black underwear. It smelled very nicely and once i layed in the bed, i fell asleep in only moments.
01. avgust 2012
u63958
u63958
neeeeeeext
01. avgust 2012
u70925
u70925
neeeeeext
01. avgust 2012
neeext
01. avgust 2012
neeexxtttt hitro to sm že prebrala .. morm vedt kako gre naprej
02. avgust 2012
u37905
u37905
Neeext!!!
02. avgust 2012
u54513
u54513
neext ;3
02. avgust 2012
Neext : 33
02. avgust 2012
u45697
u45697
The next day I woke up I was preety confused.Where am I;The first question that popped into my head . Then I remembered the Harry Styles thing I jumped outta the bed trying to find a clock.l Easy. There was one on the night stand right next to the bed. 6:30. Great I thought. Just the right time to sneak out the apartment without being noticed. I dressed up and took Harry's shirt. I would wash it before I would return it.. I took my stuff, made the bed and quietly left the room. I walked on my tiptoes and when i wanted to open the apartment door I hear a formiliar voice behind me. »Who are you?« I turned around to se Louis. »Just the next door neighbor.« »What are you doing here?« he asked as he came closer. »I spent the night here.« Louis raised an eyebrow and said: »I don't remeber Harry starting dating again.« »Oh no. I was locked out, lost my keys and he offered me to spend the night in your guest room. I'm really sorry for bothering.« He smiled and said: »Sure babe. No problem. It's nice to meet you. I'm Louis.« I shook his hand and said. »Valerie. Call me Val. I should reall go now. I'll stop by tho to return Harry's shirt. I'm planing on washing it before returning.« He nodded and said: »I love your name and yes stop by anytime. But you don't have to wash the shirt. It's okay.« »NO, I want to. And thanks. I'll see you around.« He nodded and smiled. I left the apartment and first I breathed deaply to get some air. I was trying so hard not to fangirl. At the end of the day, I always was a hardcore directioner so... I cam into the apartment. It was unlocked. »Lisa?« I shouted. »Righ here.« I heard her say. She was putting on a blazer. »Hey. How was the Ryan thing?« She smiled and said: »We talked. And talked. And…. I'm never talking to him again. He's boring. OKay, I have to go. I'll see you after classes. Bye.« And she was gone.

For the weekend I went to my aunt's Carmen to mancester and I wasn't home. When I returned on Sunday, Lisa was waiting for me. »Hey gurl.« I said. »Hey.« In the evening when we were watching Big Brother she said: »Oh I almost forgot. Some guy keeps calling me. He was asking about you. He said you are my roomate and if I could give him your number but I didn't want to. He said his name was Harry? Do you know anyone by that name?« My eyes popped wide opened and I jusmed of the sofa. I ran to my bedroom and took the shirt Harrygave me. It was washed and ironed. I ran out of the apartment and quietly nocked on the door. They swung right open and Louis was standing in front of me. »Valerie! You came over. Come in neighbor!« He pushed me inside the apartment and I noticed I'm wearing my slippers and an oversized t-shirt over my shorts. Super embarasing, i know. »I shoudln't really… Lisa's waiting for me and…« »Don't be silly.« Louis said and shouted: »Harry, Valerie's here!« I stepped foward into the apartment and saw Harry sitting on the couch. When he saw me he jerkily stood up and said: »Valerie. Hi.« I smiled lightly and said: »Hey. I'm sorry to bother you at this time but I kinda have something yours.« I handed him the t-shirt and when our hands touched It felt like electricity. »You didn't have to wash it. Or return it…« He smirked and I blushed big time. Again.
02. avgust 2012
u37905
u37905
Neeext!!!
02. avgust 2012
u63958
u63958
neeeeeext
02. avgust 2012
next!
02. avgust 2012
u54513