JUSTIN BIEBER'S LOVE STORIES!!!!!!JUSTIN BIEBER'S LOVE STORIES IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! če ne razmete- maste google translate pa pejte prevest! itak je čist lahko brat!
nekaj malo bolj znanih pesmi od justina bieberja:

DO YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER?

če želiš glasovati se prijavi ali včlani

30. avgust 2011
u57267
u57267
Beda svetouna ;/
30. avgust 2011
Kaylee’s POV: As I got dressed I was listening to “ Favorite Girl” dancing around my room in my bra & underwear screaming to the music. I was realllllyyyy excited because we had just moved into the house right across from THE Justin Bieber. And this year he wasn’t getting home schooled anymore so he was gonna go to our school! It was already half way through the school year but STILL!!!! THE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! I was in love with him!
Kaylee: *phone rings playing Bedrock* Hellur?
*Phone Convo*
Lea: Hey Bay Bay! Watchu wearing today?
Kaylee: Uhm ( https://www.polyvore.com/kaylee_lt/set?id=1583872 *explains this outfit to her* And I’m gonna straighten my hair!
Lea: Ohhh tryna’ look hot for Mr. Popstar?! *giggles*
Kaylee: Shut up! And uhm no! He can have any girl in the world! Trust me he wouldn’t choose me and if he even touched me I would die!
Lea: *laughs* We all know that Kay!
Kaylee: Yeah yeah! I’ll see ya in a few! *hangs up on her* What am I gonna do with that girl!?
*Phone rings playing Bedrock by Young Money*
Kaylee: Hey Christian!
Christian: Hey uhm today is your lucky day!
Kaylee: Why....
Christian: I’m gonna introduce you to Justin Bieber!
Kaylee: NO!!! I’m gonna freak!
Christian: Oh well! Wether you freak or not you have to get it over with! He’s in almost all of our classes you know!
Kaylee: Usually I would be freaking out right now but I know I’m gonna make a fool of myself!
Christian: No you won’t Kay! Just try not to scream he hates that!
Kaylee: Thanks for the encouragement! I’ll se ya at school?
Christian: Yeah meet in our regular place.
Kaylee: Alright bye! *hangs up*
Kay’s mom: Come on! Your gonna miss the bus!
Kaylee: Alright! I’m coming, I’m coming! Jeez!
*On the Bus*
???: Kaylee!
Kaylee: Oh hey Wes!
Wesley: Wanna sit with me?
Kaylee: Shurrreeee *sits down next to him*
Wesley: You looking fine today if I do say so myself! *laughs*
Kaylee: *smiles* Thanks!
Wesley: You got a particular boy your trying to look nice for....
Kaylee: Nope... I guess I just wanna look nice! *laughs*
Wesley: Oh...
Random Girl: Oh My god Kaylee! Did you hear!!??? Justin Bieber is gonna go to our school!!!! *screams*
Kaylee: Uhm... yeah actually I already heard.
Girl: Isn’t it AMAZING!!!????
Kaylee: Yeah sure... *smiles*
Wesley: *Thinking* God I hate that little whiny gay kid! He sounds like an effing girl!
Kaylee: So how’s football?
Wesley: Ryan won us the game last Saturday... and practice is hard!
Kaylee: Well obviously! It’s supposed to make you strong!
Wesley: Yeah I guess your right but it is paying off! Look at my muscles! *shows her his arms muscles*
Kaylee: *laughs* Yeah their hard *smiles*
Kaylee’s POV: Wow this is awkward.... does he like me or something? No it couldn’t be.
*Bus stops*
Kaylee: Oh were here! Well I’ll see you in 5th?
Wesley: Yeah see ya *hugs her*
Kaylee: *hugs back* Bye! *walks off the bus*
???: KAY- KAY!!!!
Kaylee: Lee Lee!!!
Lea: Your boy has arrived *points to the limo*
Kaylee: *looks at the limo* He’s not my boy! *blushes*
Lea: He will be.....
Kaylee: Nu- uhhh!
Lea: Oh come on! All the football team likes you and every guy that knows you either has or had feelings for you! Mr. Popstar will look in your eyes and fall for you!
Kaylee: Oh shut up! *shoves her playfully* OH! I gotta meet Christian!
Lea: K, I’ll come with! *follows her*
Kaylee: *looking for Christian* Oh there he is!
Christian: Kaylee! *hugs her*
Kaylee: Christian! Ooohh your looking hot today!
Christian: I turned my swag on! *pops his collar and flips his hair*
Kaylee & Lea: *bust out laughing*
Lea: *still laughing a little* So when we gonna meet Mr. Bieber?
Christian: Soon we gotta get him into first period before he gets mobbed by girls!
Kaylee: I’m not all that excited about meeting him anymore *rubs her arms nervously*
Christian: 0h come one! It’s been your dream for ever!
Kaylee: I know! But what if I make a fool of myself!?
Christian: Don’t worry you won’t! *gets a text* Oh hey that’ s him he has an issue over by his limo see ya in first period! *runs off*
Kaylee & Lea: *walking to first period*
Kaylee: And what you said before about the football team liking me it’s only because my uniform is a little to tight! And I’m flipping around in the air so they get a good view of me!
Lea: Aw! Hunny don’t talk like that! *side hugs her*
Kaylee: Thanks but it’s true.....
Lea: No stop it! *slaps her* Stop thinking like that! *points her finger at her*
Kaylee: Ok! Ok! *walks into first period*
Mr. Wise: Take your seats please! We have a new student today his name is...
???: Door opens
Girls: *squeals*
Justin: *smiles* Hi
All girls besides Kaylee and Lea: *scream*
Mr. Wise: SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ALL OF YOU!
Everybody: *quiet*
Mr. Wise: As I was saying... His name is Justin and he will be sitting.....
Kaylee’s POV: Please Lord! Please not next to me! Puh- Leaseeee
Mr. Wise: Right next to Kaylee! Kaylee raise your hand
Kaylee: *slowly raises her hand*
Christian: *to Justin* That’s Kaylee the girl I was telling you about....
Justin: Alright....
Justins POV: She’s really pretty..... *sits down beside her*
Justin: Hey!
Kaylee: Hi.
Justins POV: Well that went well.....
30. avgust 2011
TO JE BIL PRVI DEL, ČE HOČTE DRUGI DEL, PIŠTE: NEXT
30. avgust 2011
u58568
u58568
nexty čeprou nism fen bibrja je zgodba dobra
30. avgust 2011
*Lunch*
Kaylee: *yell/ Whisper* Christian! Get your butt over here!
Christian: What do you need?
Kaylee: I made a fool of myself this morning! All I could say to him was HI!!!! HI??? I’m such a screw up!
Christian: No your not! Calm down! At least you didn’t do anything stupid!
Kaylee: I guess your right... Well is Justin sitting with us at our table?
Christian: I think so...
Kaylee: Oh god.....
Christian: You’ll be fine. Don’t worry *walks back to Justin in the lunch line*
*Lea, Ryan and Kaylee at the table*
Lea: *laughing with Ryan* Yeah! That was hilarious he ate dirt!
Kaylee: *sits down* Watcha doooing!?
Ryan: Laughing at how Brees ate dirt Saturday.
Kaylee: Oh yeah that was funny! *smiles*
Lea: OOOOHHH don’t look now but were gonna be sitting with THE Justin Bieber maybe we’ll make the paper!
Kaylee: Oh god! Does my hair look ok!?
Ryan: *laughs* Yeah from a guys perspective you look hot.
Kaylee: Thanks Ryan.. That makes me feel loads better.
Christian: YO! *Sits down*
Justin: Hey Ryan! *handshake thingy* *sits across from Kaylee*
Kaylee: *hiding behind her hair*
Lea: We have practice tonight right Kay?
Kaylee: Yeah... I might not go though...
Lea: And why not!?
Kaylee: I need to get my uniform fixed...
Ryan: Why?
Kaylee: It’s too tight.
Ryan: And that’s a bad thing....... why?
Kaylee: Shut up! *hits Ryan playfully*
Lea: We need to perfect the flip basket though! You have to come!
Kaylee: Fine! I’ll go.
Justin: You’re a flyer?
Kaylee: Oh.. Uhm yeah.
Justin: Cool *hair flips*
Kaylee: *smiles*
Christian: After practice you should come over to my house! Me and Justin are gonna skate.
Justin: Their girls they don’t skate.
Christian: Their actually not that bad...
Lea: I suck but Kay doesn’t.
Kaylee: I’m sorta good...
Justin: Im sure your fine *smiles and hair flips*
Kaylee’s POV: Oh My Gawd he is such a hottie!!! He’s so down to earth to!!! I can’t believe I’m falling for a Pop Star.
Kaylee: Yeah we’ll see if we can fit ya in on our schedule! *sarcasm* *smiles &laughs*
Justins POV: Wow she’s amazing.... I love her eyes and her smile... she’s really funny to!
Ryan: What about me!?
Christian: You can come to ya whiny little baby!
Ryan: Ha Ha! Funny
Kaylee: What do you have next Justin?
Justin: Uhm.... Cooking.
Kaylee: Oh so do I! You can walk there with me.... I mean! Only if you w-want t-t-o?
Justin: Yeah that’ll be great.
Kaylee: K.... *smiles and blushes*
*Bell rings for next class*
Lea: *quietly to Kaylee* Ohhhh walking with Mr. Beasty
Kaylee: Mr. Beasty!?
Lea: That’s our code name for him!
Kaylee: *Laughs* Ok see ya later Lee- Lee!
Lea: See ya Kay!!!
Kaylee: Ok let’s go Justin..... *sees Justin kiss and hug a girl*
Justin: Oh sorry I just had to say hi to my girlfriend...
Kaylee: You already have a girlfriend? *heart shatters into a million pieces*
Justin: *smiles* We’ve been going out for a month now.... didn’t Christian tell you I’m dating his sister? Caitlin?
Kaylee: *quietly* No...... *feeling really stupid and heartbroken*
Justin: Oh....
(They walk the rest of the way in silence)
*Skipping to the end of the day*
Kaylee: *walking to the back of the bus crying a little*
Lea: What happened!?
Kaylee: He’s dating somebody.... *sits on the inside near the window*
Lea: What!? Already!!!
Kaylee: They were already hooked up and he’s going out with Caitlin.
Lea: Christians sister!
Kaylee: *nods*
Lea: I can’t believe Christian didn’t tell you!
Kaylee: *just stares out the window*
So how’d you like it!!??? Was it to boring!!??? Hope not! =) I think it's too short do you? Oh and this is Wesley

Wesley Woodson

Info: He's on the football team, ( Linebacker) He's known to be agressive and abuse girls.
30. avgust 2011
u55116
u55116
BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA
30. avgust 2011
u55116
u55116
ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA
30. avgust 2011
u55116
u55116
ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABED
30. avgust 2011
NE PA NI
30. avgust 2011
beda beda beda beda
30. avgust 2011
u55116
u55116
ja je ker je peder
30. avgust 2011
next!"?
30. avgust 2011
next!
30. avgust 2011
(Still on the bus)
Christian: Hey! *notices Kaylee crying* What happened! Who’s ass do I need to kick?
Lea: Yours!!! for not telling Kay that Justin was dating YOUR sister! She thinks she made a total fool of herself!
Christian: Kay I’m so sorry! I forgot....
Kaylee: *sniffles*
Christian: *squeezes in between Lea and Kaylee* Look I’m really sorry for not telling you. Forgive me?
Kaylee: *looks at Christian* Forgiven! *hugs him*
Christian: *hugs back* Thanks! *kisses her cheek in a friendly way*
Lea: Your butts small enough so you can stay there if you want.
Christian: Oh thanks! So uhm are you guys gonna come over after practice?
Lea: Kay? You still want to?
Kaylee: Yeah!? Just because he has a girlfriend doesn’t mean we can’t be friends! *fake smiles*
Lea: Yeah! *hugs her*
(Practice)
*all the cheerleaders stretching*
(Caitlin is on the team as well)
The Uniform: http://www.polyvore.com/cheer/set?id=15919333
Lea: *whispering to Kaylee* There’s miss boyfriend stealer! *glaring at Caitlin*
Kaylee: She’s not a boyfriend stealer! She had him first... and obviously Justin likes her a lot so I’m happy for him.
Lea: Oh shut up! No your not....
Kaylee: No this time I mean it!
Lea: Mhm... sure!
Coach: Ok girls now Nationals are coming up soon so we need to practice our pop basket.
Girls: *groan*
Coach: Come on! Girls up, up, up! Now Kaylee show the girls how to do a pop basket one more time. Becky, Anne, Lea, Katy base! Hurry now.
Girls: *execute it perfectly*
Coach: Good! Think you all can do that!?
Team: *nod and start practicing*
Caitlin: *quietly to her friend* I wish she would have fell!
Katy: *snickers* I’ll drop her next time!
Kaylees POV: What a biotch!!!!!!! She’s lucky she’s Christians brother and dating Justin or I would have punched her in the fucking face!!!!!!!!
*After Practice Lea & Kaylee heading to Christians house*
Kaylee: I need to change at Christians.
Lea: Yeah hope he has 2 bathrooms!
Kaylee: He has 3 *laughs*
Lea: ohhhh *smiles* WERE HEREEE!!! *Steps out of the car in a dramatic pose*
Christian: We could see your moms yellow mustang all the way down the street! *laughs*
Kaylee: Yeah whatever!
Justins POV: Woah...... the uniform is TIGHT!! She’s H- A- W -T! Wait your dating Caitlin......
Justin: Hey Kaylee *smiles and hair flips*
Kaylee: Hi. *goes inside to change*
Justin: Did I do something....?
Lea: No she’s just..... Uhhhhmmmm never mind! *runs inside*
Justin: What did I do!?
Ryan: She’s probably just mad at somebody else dude don’t take it personally.
Justin: Alright then....
*Inside with Lea& Kaylee*
Lea: Kaylee Ann Cruz! What the hell was that!?
Kaylee: I don’t know! I’m just......
Lea: Just what!?
Kaylee: *softly* Jealous.....
Lea: OhMyGawd! Just get changed! We’ll deal with this later... *goes into the bathroom*
Lea- http://www.polyvore.com/lea/set?id=15920078
Kaylee- http://www.polyvore.com/kaylee/set?id=15919827
*go out to where the boys are*
Lea: Hey hey!
Kaylee: Soo are you girls ready to play!?
Justin: *bites his lip when Kaylee comes outside*
Ryan: Bring it!
*All play basketball and Lea&Kaylee win*
Kaylee: OH! I OWNED ALL OF YOU!
Justins POV: Wow... she’s amazing. She’s not a prissy girly cheerleader like I thought.....like Caitlin is.....
Ryan: Psh! Cuz we let you!
Lea: MHM! OK!!!! *laughs*
Kaylee: *laughs*
???: JUSTY!
Justin: Hey... Caitlin.
Caitlin: *runs over and hugs him* I missed you!
Justin: Missed you to?
Caitlin: What are you guys doing.
Christian: Playing basketball.
Caitlin: Ew, no thanks! *goes inside*
Lea: Wow....
Caitlin: *from inside* Justin! Can you come here for a second!?
Justin: Coming! *goes inside*
Christian: Darn it! I’m thirsty and I’m too lazy to go get it...
Kaylee: *sigh* Only cuz your so darn cute and you’ve been my best guy friend since 3rd grade!
Christian: I love you Kay!
Kaylee: Luv ya too! *goes inside*
Jaitlin: *making out on the sofa*
Kaylee: Oh sorry... I’ll just uh-
Justin: Oh no that’s fine go ahead.
Kaylee: Thanks... *gets the drink then gets out* Here’s your drink *throws a gatorade at Christian* Lea I’m going home!
Lea: What... why!?
Kaylee: BECAUSE I AM!!!! COMING OR NOT!?
Lea: Yeah.... *quietly to Ryan and Christian* I’ll text you when I know what her problem is!
Christian&Ryan: K!
30. avgust 2011
u58376
u58376
a veš kaj se men to neda brt
30. avgust 2011
u38947
u38947
NEEEEEEXT
30. avgust 2011
NEXT !!!!!
30. avgust 2011
u19879
u19879
30. avgust 2011
( Kaylees House)

Kaylee: *swearing to herself as she walks upstairs to her room*
Lea: Ok tell me everything! *closes her door*
Kaylee: They were Fucking making out on the couch when I walked in! Like he couldn’t wait till I fucking left to do that! What a JERK!!! UHHHHHHHH
Lea: Woah F bombs much sweetie!? And He has no idea that you like him! What if he likes you back!?
Kaylee: He’s got a funny way of showing it!!!!!! *screams into a pillow*
(Back at Christians)
Justin: Where’d Kaylee go?
Ryan: Home.
Justin: *sadly* Oh.....
Christian: Justin come here for a sec!
Justin: Why???? *walking over to Christian*
Christian: You like her don’t you?
Justin: Who....
Christian: Kaylee?
Justin: What... Pshhh no!
Christian: Oh come on! You bit your lip when she got here in her uniform AND then when she came out of the bathroom and you miss her! So yeah you do!
Justin: Ok maybe a little but I swear to god if you tell Caitlin I’m gonna kill you!
Christian: I would rather have you date my best friend then my sister! It’s so weird to see you kiss her *shivers*
Justin: I barely know her though....
Christian: I’ll help you get to know her.
Justin: Thanks dude *handshake thingy*
Christian: If you ask me I think she’s got a huge crush on you to... just saying!
Justin: Alright *smiles* But what about Caitlin...?
Christian: She can handle it.... How about we go to the mall with them or something?
Justin: Kaylee and Lea?
Christian: Yeah.
Justin: Alright.....
*Kaylees House*
Kaylee: *phone rings “Bedrock” plays* It’s Christian...
*Phone Convo*
Kaylee: Hey....
Christian: Hey want to go to the mall tomorrow with me and Justin?
Lea: With Mr. Beasty sur-
Kaylee: LEA!!!!!!!!!
Justin: *laughs*
Kaylee: Thanks for embarrassing me Lea! But sure Christian we’ll go! Meet you at your house at 12:00 tomorrow morning?
Christian: Cool! See ya tomorrow!
Kaylee &Lea: Bye!!!
*Hangs up*
Justin: Mr. Beasty huh?
Christian: Don’t let it go to your head.
Justin: *laughs*
(Kay and Lee- Lee)
Kaylee: That was the most embarrassing moment of my life! How am I gonna face him tomorrow!?
Lea: Oh come on! I’m sure he’s been told he’s a beast before..... in more then just his looks...
Kaylee: *gets it* EWWWW!!! He wears a purity ring ya know!!!!!
Lea: *laughs* What if he got it AFTER.....
Kaylee: Wow..... *giggles* *throws a pillow at her*
Lea: PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
*The next morning*
Kaylee: What should I wear!!???
Lea: Something sexy!
Kaylee: Obviously.....
(They decide on these outfits....... Kaylee: https://www.polyvore.com/kayleeee/set?id=15947986
Lea: https://www.polyvore.com/leaaa_lt/set?id=15948061 )
Kaylee: Are you sure I look ok!? *freaking out*
Lea: Yes! You look fine!!!!
Kaylee: Ok! I’m just going out with Justin Bieber so I wanna make sure I’m gonna look alright.
Lea: Try not to think of him as Justin Bieber just...... Justin.
Kaylee: K..... Oh were here *deep breath*
Lea: See ya mom!
Lea’s Mom: Bye sweetheart I’ll pick you up later! *drives away*
Christian: Kay!
Kaylee: Hey!!!! *hugs Christian*
Lea: I better get a hug!
Christian: You get one to! *hugs Lea*
Justin: Hey Kaylee....
Kaylee: Oh hi Justin.... *smiles and blushes a little*
Lea: We HAVE! To go into Hollister and spray Christian with a bunch of girly perfumes! *laughs*
Justin: Why.....
Kaylee: *laughing* It’s out tradition whenever we go to the mall we always do it.
Christian: Yeah and then I smell all..... fruity!
Kaylee: No you smell like your “experienced” because you smell like you just got off a girl.... *laughs*
Christian: When you put it that way...... *sarcastic*
Justin: *Thinking* Wow.... she’s like everything I ever wanted... she’s funny, she has a great smile, an amazing personality and she’s stunningly beautiful!
Lea: Shall we?
Kaylee: *playing along* We shall!!! *links arms with Lea* Come along gentle men!
Christian: I’m surrounded by retards!
Kaylee &Lea: We heard that!
Christian: But you’re my retards!
Kaylee: Awh! Your so sweet... *kisses his cheek (friendly style*
Justin: *gets a little jealous for a second* POV: Remember she’s not yours..... and your dating Caitlin.
Kaylee: You coming? *to Justin*
Justin: Oh yeah sorry *hair flips and smiles*
Kaylee: *thinking* They way he flips his hair just makes you want to stop what your doing and kiss him.....
*In the mall*
(Hollister)
Kaylee: *holds up a shirt* This one? Or This one? *holds up another one*
Lea: Definitely the first one!
Kaylee: I was thinking the same thing!
Lea: Great shoppers think alike!
Kaylee: *laughs*
Justin: *to Christian* Are they always peppy like this?
Christian: Yeah... but you get used to it.
Justin: No it’s not that it’s just..... I’ve never met anyone like them before....
Christian: That’s what everyone says. But you’ll learn to love em’
Justin: I think I already do...
Christian: What?
Justin: Like in a friend way.....
Christian: Mhm.... Okay!
Kaylee: Oh Christian which one do you want? Cherry blossom or sweet tropical breeze?
Christian: Oh god... can we come in here one time and just not spray me with crap!?
Kaylee: Nope! *laughs* But it’ll have to be Lea this time because I have to buy this amazingly awsome shirt! Someone come with me!
Justin: I’ll go.
Kaylee: Thanks
Jaylee: *walk through a tight isle*
Guy: *excuse me*
Kaylee: *moves over, her body pressing against Justin* Oh.... uhm.... *getting beet red*
Justin: No it’s ok.....
Kaylee: *walks up to the register and pays and stuff*
Kaylees POV: Well that was embarrassing, But I liked it
30. avgust 2011
Haha, well that was embarrassing, but i liked it ! =D
Smešn, pa ful dober =D Nisem fen od Justina, pa ga tut ne sovražm, zakaj ga bi, kaj mi je naredil.. Nevem kakšne probleme ma LoWeLy girl..
Ampak bistvo je, da zelo dobro pišeš, in te podpiram zato bom še jaz napisal:
NEXT!
31. avgust 2011
BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA ABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDA BEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDAABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABEDABED
31. avgust 2011
hahahahahah kle maš
31. avgust 2011
Ah, ti otroc
31. avgust 2011
ah dej kdo to govorisploh pa ti bobr
01. september 2011
Joj, k bi se te vsaj dal kej kick-at, ali pa odstranit s tega foruma.
Namenjen je zabavi, sprostitvi in vesel vzdušju, in ne grdih izjav, sovraštva in podobno.
Če ti kaj ni všeč, se lepo prosim umiri, in nehaj tukaj pisati grdih izjav.

Belieber, daj dubi kakšno zanimivo idejo in nam jo deli
01. september 2011
bedaaaa
04. september 2011
u1374
u1374
joj t kopiraš iz neke strani pa druča pa
04. september 2011
iz kere strani že res? -no?... neveš ne, zato ker NE kopiram
04. september 2011
Preberte uvod, ki sem vm ga pozabila napisat, po tem boste lažje razumeli zgodbo :
Kaylee Ann Cruz

Info: She’s lived in Stratford all her life but she just moved onto Justin’s street. She knows but she’s gonna try and keep it cool but she knows in her heart she’s obsessed with him. She has posters in her room of him. She is best friends with Christian Beadles and Ryan Butler and is Chaz Somers ex- girlfriend but he still has feelings for her. She’s more on the tomboy side then the girly girl side. She loves to skateboard, sing and play the guitar.

Lea Grace Kimball

Info: Kaylee is her best buddy and she’s hers! They do all their shopping together no matter what time of day or what day. If one goes shopping so does the other. They share and keep each others secrets. She’s a cheerleader on the school team but she’s not preppie and she’s really shy when it comes to boys. She doesn't get her feelings hurt easy and speaks her mind.
Christian Beadles

Info: He's been one of Justin's best friends since 3rd grade. He's the target for everybody to make fun of because he's short. And If your reading this you should already know about him... if you don't then look him up
Justin Bieber

Info: Well he's Justin Bieber!!!!! LOL

Ryan Butler

Info: Same with Christian Beadles if you don't know who he is look him up!!!
Chaz Somers

Info: Look him up
04. september 2011
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: http://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg