Forum
u126128
u126128
Hi! < 3 This is going to be a bit different cuz' it's going to be in english. yea. i prefer english cuz everything sounds bettah
................................................................................................................................
Hi! I'm Kylie. Im 17 years old. I'm from London. I live in a tiny house with my noona and my grandpa. My parents died when I was a little girl. They had an accident.
I have two best friend Kenny and Sanya. We all go to an art high school. There's a girl named Luise who is always mean to me. She buggs me. She is dating my crush Brian who is a senior. I really like him but she told him bad things about me so he never said anything to me........
continue?

btw.
Me :

Kenny :

Sanya :

Luise :
https://img001.lazygirls.info/people/izzy_palmieri/izzy_palmieri_tongue_to_nose_selfie_HJMMNHtz.sized.jpg
Brian :

01. maj 2013
u107602
u107602
Next :'333 arrrr
01. maj 2013
u126128
u126128
okej jz bom kr nextala.
02. maj 2013
u126128
u126128
It was monday. another stupid day in school. at least i had my friends Sanya and Kenny. I went to the bus station. My Kenny was there already so we started talking.
K: Morning.
M : mornin' how r u sunshine?
K: Im bad.
M: Why?
K: Loreene broke up with me. IDK why. :'(
M: look you have me and Sanya that's what matters. And Loreene doesn't deserve your love. you know? x
K: I love you Kylie.
and Sanya came along. We started fangirling about our fav. singer Ross Lynch. And some guys came along. There was Brian. Sanya was like: girl be strong. act cool act cool. The guys were talking with Kenny. (btw. kenny is the most popular of the three of us). The bus arrived.
I was the first one to get on it. but that morning the bus was so full. i took a seat behing Sanya and Kenny(i think they'll end up dating). Brian came to me and he said: '' Can i sit here?' i answered: ' sure, but isn't there a free sit for u?' he answered back: 'no the bus is full' so we started talking and he said...
next??
02. maj 2013
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: http://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg