Forum
Haaaaaaaaay!!! So, yeah. This is my story... Actually story about my parfume. That weird parfume which had magic power! And I really don't know why I actually bought it. It wasn't smelling good and it was bloody sticky! However... I'm Stacy!

I have gorgeus boyfriend and tones of friends! But my top friend are Krissy, Whitney, Margaret and Nicki. They're just aweeesome! Well... How everything started... I was very angry at my boyfriend Todd.

He started to smoke! And that really bothered me. However... My top friend heard about this and they took me to the supermarket. Tones of parfumes were there... Everything was smelling so damn good. I had to test some of them. But there was only one parfume. Like weird, you knoooow.

I didn't sniff it, I just bought it. I regret that!
10. februar 2013
U BETTER NEXT NOW DUDE!
10. februar 2013
1 next
10. februar 2013
neext
10. februar 2013
I took a look. Margaret found me with this parfume in my hand and said: "You should totally buy it!". I looked at her and said: "You think so?". She answered: "Did I ever lie to you? Just buy it!". Other friends came and they convinced me. I bought it. First thing when I got home it was to check my calls:
1: Hey, giiirl! Don't waste your beautiful time with Todd!
2: I think you should forgive Todd.
3: Girl, you feel better?
4: You bitch! You broke my friend!
5: Hey cupcake. I wanna tell you that I love you very very much. I'm sorry. Dinner, tonight?
Todd? Todd called me when I was shopping? That's so beautiful! I called him back immediatly (). "Hey, Toddy!", "Hey cupcake!", "Listen, I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry.", "No, I'm sorry.", "So... WHich restaurant?", "Pindix?", "This is my favorite restaurant!!!", "I told you I love you!", "I love you too!", "I'll pick you up at 6 pm.", "Cool to me. Bye, darling.", "Hey cupcake! After dinner, we're gonna make out!", "Uh I love your hot lips so much!", "I love everything on you!", "I love you! But I gotta go now.", "Okay. I love you! Bye!". Tonight, 6am, dinner and making out.
10. februar 2013
neeext
10. februar 2013
še 1 next
10. februar 2013
u58662
u58662
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext!
10. februar 2013
I checked whats the time. It was 3pm already! The panic came. I ran to the closet and started to look for the best dress. I knew I need to be sexy and hot, so making out will be even better. I found gorgeus dress!!! (LOOK DRESS NOT PERSON)

Now the problem were shoes. I had a lot of shoes but none of them were pink. So choosed the silver ones.

I already dressed up. I was so beautiful. Now, my hair. I went to the bathroom and strated so straght them. I am beautiful with straight hair. My hair were in the end something like this (LOOK HAIR NOT PERSON):

I looked myself in the mirror. Something was missing. Purse and make-up! Make-up was easy. I knew what Todd really likes.

And the only problem was purse. Something pink or silver. That was tuff but I found it!

10. februar 2013
PS.: I really hate pink!
10. februar 2013
u58662
u58662
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext!
10. februar 2013
še 1 next
10. februar 2013
neeeeext
10. februar 2013
neext
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
neeeext !!!
10. februar 2013
neeeeeeext!!!
10. februar 2013
I just have to waited for a half an hour. Suddenly the door bell rang. I ran to the hall and open the door. It was my beautiful Todd. He looked at me with sexy look and in his eyes I saw a fire, when he took a quick look of my dress. "You are beautiful!" he said to me. I smiled and he took me to his car.

Yes, my darling Todd is very rich man. His father is a director of a very importan hygiene company (). I sat in his car and we were gone. At the restaurant, I ate a salad and after that some ice cream. He ate the same thing. Then we drank a champaign. That was the best dinner ever. But when I thought it couldn't be better, I went to heaven. He proposed me.

"My dear cupcake. I want you to become my dear wife. I know I'm about to get that company after my father's death but I love politics. So... Would you like to be the first lady, my cupcake?", he said and he showed me the ring. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't breathe. "Toddy! Ofcourse!" I said. I took the ring and put it on my finger. It looked so beauitiful.
10. februar 2013
neeeeext!
10. februar 2013
še 2 nexta
10. februar 2013
u58662
u58662
neeeeeeeeeeext!
10. februar 2013
1 še
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
neeeeeeext
10. februar 2013
"You like it?" he asked me. I looked at him and said: "Are you serious?! I love it!". I stood up and took a step to him. I grabbed him for his tie and make him stood up. I kissed him. After kiss he looked at me and he said "Making out?". I just smiled and he knew what I mean. We sat in his car and drove to his house. While he was driving, I've been kissing him. I made him a lot of love bites. We came to his house.

We feel on his bed and strated to kiss very hard. He undressed me and I was all naked. He was kissing my body and finally he took of his shirt and then trousers.

When we were about to make love, the door bell rang. We were very mad. He opened the door and it was his father. His father came into living room and Todd came to see me. He said I need to dress up. I did what he said and I came to say 'Hi' to his father. His father Marcello hates me. I don't know why. Maybe because my family is richer than his. But Todd was okay with this. I guess his father wasn,t'.
10. februar 2013
u58662
u58662
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext!
10. februar 2013
še 3 nexte
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
neeeeeext
10. februar 2013
še 2