Forum
u110366
u110366
Še en ff o 1D! Ja, sj jih je velik... Ampak bo še en in tale bo drugačen. Ne bo neka happy end romanca, ker jih je že preveč. Torej... Hope you like.
Aja pa če kj ne razumete kar uprašite

Chapter 1

♔SUMMER RAE CROMWELL♔ 

"You're not gonna do it are you?!" I shouted. I was desperate. He was standing on the bridge, ignoring my screaming and crying. "That has no point!" I shouted again. "You know what has no point Summer? My life." he said calmly and looked down. "Niall please." I cried and felt on my knees. "I wish your dreams will come true...." he said. "NO!!" I shouted in hysterical cry. "cos mine won't." he continued. "Niall you are like a brother to me! You know how it is to loose your family?! No! 'Cos you didn't! But I did! And I don't want to loose you to please..." I was talking quieter with every word. He turned around and stared into my eyes for a minute. "You're right Princess." he said sadly and looked to the ground. He jumped off the bridge on the safe ground. I ran to him and huge him tight. I'm quite sure he couldn't breath at the time, but I couldn't let go. He was my only friend, my only brother. I used to have five brothers. But my whole family died in air crash, and I was given to a man, that is high all the time, and beats me for no reason. "Let's go." Niall whispered and kissed my head. I nodded and wiped away river of tears. Still in a hug, we started to move towards Niall's house. It wasn't far, but in that annoying silence, it felt like we just walked the whole  Mullingar. "Kids! You're here! I tough you were lost." Maura laughed when we entered the house. We smiled at her and followed her to the kitchen. "Dinner is ready." she said. "I'm not hungry." we both said at once. "Ok?" she said awkwardly. I ran out of the kitchen and in Niall's room. He soon came after me and we sat on the bed. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" I broke the silence. "Someone once told me something...." he said slowly. I waited him to continue. "If you can't live your dreams than..." he said. "Than what?" I asked. "Than don't live at all." he said and looked at me. "That's the biggest bullshit ever!" I shouted. How can he fall on that? I will kill the person that told him that. "You're 16! You have all life ahead to live your dreams! To live... Our dreams." I said. "Summer..." he said. "No!" I yelled and ran out of the room, and out of the house. I heard him calling me, but I ignored it. I soon came to my stepdad's house and took a deep breath. I could only hope, that he wasn't high. I quietly stepped in. "Soooooo! Here she is!" He shouted. I looked into the living room. Poker table full of cigarets and alcohol bottles, 7 other men were sitting on the chairs with cards in their hands. He moved towards me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to his drunk friends. "wanna play?" one of them asked and pushed cards in my palms. "N-no thank you." I said and threw them on the table. "No?" Frank (stepdad) asked and gave me questioning look. "No." I replayed determinate. "Ok, let's play it your way." he said calmly, and the next moment I felt burning pain on my cheek. "You're playing. And the prize.... Is you." he said and pushed me on the chair. The prize is me? What is that  supposed to mean?!
Torej what do you think?
Kaj je frank mislu z: you are the prize? (pa ne pisat:ti si nagrada ker to že vem)
Nasledni nexti bojo dalši
15. april 2013
Ammm.. pomoje jo bo posilu?
neeeeeeeeeext!
15. april 2013
u128648
u128648
Neext :$
15. april 2013
u124282
u124282
ne bi sploh rada razmisljala o tem.....k vem, da bo kje groznga (sigurno jo bo posilu), ampak jz upam na najboljše in vem,no upam, da jo bo prišl rešit Niall in bo pol pr njemu živela
next
15. april 2013
<3333
neext!
15. april 2013
Neeeext
15. april 2013
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext.!
15. april 2013
n epomojem kdor zmaga pr pokru dobi njo za nagrado, ej apa hvala, da is me obvestila
p.s: če kej ne zastopm lahk prašam prek zs-ja??
neeeeeeeext!!
15. april 2013
Pomoje jo bo posilu!!!!!
Neeext
15. april 2013
neeext!!!!
15. april 2013
u120491
u120491
Neeext
15. april 2013
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
15. april 2013
Da bo samo njegova..
neext ...
15. april 2013
Nimam pojma kej je mislu... :/
15. april 2013
Cene pa next
15. april 2013
u82874
u82874
Nwm, pumoje jo hoce posilt
Neeeeeeeeeeeext
15. april 2013
u111191
u111191
neext
16. april 2013
Next
16. april 2013
u116556
u116556
Idk.
Neext
16. april 2013
neeeeeeeeeeext
16. april 2013
u103092
u103092
Ej omg omg Ursaaa preberem k pridm iz sole cel del ampak sm tkoj zih, da bo top *.* pa se english! <3
16. april 2013
next
16. april 2013
neexxxtttttt
16. april 2013
Pomoje jo bo posilu :'(
neeexxxttttt
16. april 2013
u103092
u103092
Ojoj NOT GOOD
Upam da jene posilijo :'(

Omg drgač imam novo obsedenost! *_* Neeeext!
16. april 2013
Ja kok prawste jo be verjetn posilu
16. april 2013
u128524
u128524
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext!!
16. april 2013
omgggg nextaaj <3333333
16. april 2013
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT<3 + they are going to do something bad to her
16. april 2013
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani