Forum
This story will be a little different and special beacuse it'll be written in english
ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ
Ups and downs, failure and success, tears of joy and sadness, it's what makes your heart beat at all time. Slowly and fast. Without that there is no life. Because life is to be lived and learned from it everyday. I'm going to tell you my life story, how blessed a person can be if that person only believes in miracles and love. My name is May Seakens. When I was about 16 my world turned around . You see, I always had this passion for singing. My father used to work for a music company, that he later left to be a manager (very nice choice). And this music company was not at all that small. It had some huge artist, some really really big ones. And they've decided to try something new. That's when the offered my dad, well me, that amazing opportunity. They say'd if I'm good enough I get a record deal. Wow. Mind blast I know. And I'm gonna head to the point where it all started to share my story.
"This is it!". I dropped my suitcase and took a good look around. "Is this real?". I say'd and my dad laughed. "Yup. You like it?". I carefully took a step forwards, leaving my luggage behind. "Like it? I love it daddy!". "Great! Go find your room!". "Oh this should be good!". I ran up the amazing round stairs and just didn't know where to head next. There were so many doors. So I started with the first ones. Mine were the last ones. And when I opened them it took my breath away. I took a glimpse at the entire room, but my eyes actually only focused on the bit terrace with an ocean view. I head to it immediately and rested on the fence. The sun was about to go down, the sea shined so beautifully and the beach was completely empty. Except a few seagulls fighting over a fish. Is this really happening?

09. februar 2013
Neeeeeeeeeeeeext
09. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
buuuuuuu
09. februar 2013
next!!!
09. februar 2013
Yes. Yes it is. Everything is real. Im here, ready to prove myself and live the life I want. Am I ready? Silly me, of course I am! I was still a little scared tho. Despite the 100 times I went over and over this. I can do this! A warm hand on my shoulder interrupted my deep thinking. "It's beautiful isn't it?". Say'd my mom. I hugged her. "This is it! The beginning. I can now take over the world!". "Easy tiger,". mom say'd, laughing. "step by step. You'll get there.". "What if the like me momma? What if I actually get the record deal? And all my dreams come true?". She gently went through my hair. "It doesn't matter. Remember, whatever happens, never loose faith! I can't promise you what will happen next week on the meeting! But be sure I'm proud either way!". I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then we went inside for dinner. In our new house in LA. Unbelievable. We had to move here so I can live close to the studio. Everything seemed so unreal and movie like. I was just hoping that next week i'll rock it at the meeting. I'm supposed to prove myself to a couple of important people there. Luckily school has ended and I have all the time in the world to practice and be sure. That night I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about how my life is going to change entirely and if I can even take it all. Will people like me? Will I be under too much pressure? Should I do this? I was beginning to feel insecure and confused. I wasn't sure if this was the best idea anymore. I mean I'd loose my privacy to the world, i would have haters and no more free time... I had enough and I went to relax myself on the terrace.
09. februar 2013
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
10. februar 2013
o moj bog! sploh se nism zavedala! say'd pišm namest said!
moja napaka! Že od vedno mam to neki s to besedo pa sploh ne vem zakaj!!
10. februar 2013
nelub se mi brat v anglešćini
10. februar 2013
no lej sej to je sam za tiste k znajo pa se jim da
10. februar 2013
u112307
u112307
neeeeeeeeext! *w*
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
buuuuuu
10. februar 2013
MICI PICIIII
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
ko te jebe
10. februar 2013
usi puzdraute mojga podložnika MICI PICIJA hahahaha
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
usi pozdravte mojo šefico VELEPIČKO
10. februar 2013
Moja identiteta je razkrita!!!
10. februar 2013
next
10. februar 2013
I knew I had to take this chance or else I might regret it someday. I owed it to myself. So there. The looooooong week finally passed and it was time for me to get up in the morning and prove myself. My annoying alarm clock woke me up and it took me at least an hour and a half for me to get ready. I had curly hair, only a little make-up and then of course I had to decide what to wear.

ta desni

10. februar 2013
u112307
u112307
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext!
10. februar 2013
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
♥ YAMAHA ! ♥
neeeext
10. februar 2013
Neeeext :* MOŽEK MOJ hahah
10. februar 2013