Forum
Hello! to bo moja nova zgodbica o punci Peyton ki se zaplete v skrivnostno razmerje z punk Harryjem in Niallom. Upam da vam bo ušeč.
21. julij 2013
u140958
u140958
next
21. julij 2013
Standing in the rain calms my mind.
"Peyton would you just get up!" my mum shouted from downstairs. I moaned and slowly manadged to get up. Really slowly. It was 8 o' clock and i normally get up at noon or later. It was Sunday so we had to go to church. The sun was shining today so i felt a little bit better, but then i went into the bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror. "You ugly fat worthless piece of shit" I thought to myself. I really hate myself. There's nothing to like to be honest. Long brown hair, ugly teeth, fat thighs, dark brown eyes, my personality sucks…Everything is just worthless. I changed into a baggy sweater to cover up my scars and put on some loose jeans. I hate my thighs. I went downstairs where my parents were having breakfast. I quickly drank a glass of water and went to the car where i waited form my parents. We drowe for what felt to be ages, but it was only about 5 minutes. It's in the centre of Oxford and we live in a small town near Oxford. I don't like coming here. To church. I don't believe in God. I used to but not anymore. I mean how could I when i have this horrible thing. There is no God. No God would ever let his children go through this. Depression. Maybe God decided to punish me for something. Something i did. I think about it all the time. At night when i can't sleep i think of every single possible thing that i did wrong in my life. As we entered the church i could immediately smell the scent of the church. I always liked it. It smells old. The sermons were taking ages. I was only opening my mouth i never liked singing. I almost fell asleep if my father wouldn't poke me a little bit. After the sermons were over my parents were talking to this other couple. Our neighbours, well sort of. They live 7 houses alway from us, but my parents have been friends with then lately. I like them too. The women, mrs. Styles looks about 45 years old but she is nice and tidy. She always smells like lavender. Her smile is warm and nice. Also she always asks me how am I and she gives me cookies or something. Mr. Styles is a bit bigger but he's also very friendly, just like his spound. I like him too. They also have a sun named Harry. He is 19 and he's two years older than me. He isn't very friendly though. He's a punk. He's got lots of tattoos and piercings. One in his lip and one in his eyebrow. He has dark brown curly hair and georgeous green eyes. Urhhgg why am i saying this?! I kind of have a crush on him but he's never gonna like me, besides he thinks i'm ugly and fat and God knows what. He's a womenizer and he drinks a lot. I can't fancy him. I mustn't. I just stood there and i felt akward. Some other girls from our school were just leaving the church. They're all so pretty and happy. Unlike me. Why can't i be like them? After a while we left the church and started driving home. I put my head to the car window and started thinking. I started planning what will i do today. I took my phone from my pocket and put earphones in. I started playing Jar of hearts. When we got home my parents went inside and i decided to go for a walk. Suddenly it started raining, heavily, yet I just stood there and let it rain on me. I like the smell of rain. Standing in the rain calms my mind.

22. julij 2013
u140958
u140958
next
22. julij 2013
u138283
u138283
next
22. julij 2013
next
22. julij 2013
še 1 next