Forum
Samo da razjasnemo, to je blog v obliki zgodbice.
............................................................................................
I woke up yesterday, went to my wardrobe and searched for some clothes to wear. It was all black. I put on that cross tee, my favorite one. For pants I put on my black shorts. I couldn't forget my necklace that says hell. I went to my bathroom. I brushed my hair. I looked into the mirror. "Damn, you're fat," in whispered to me. "Even fatter than you were yesterday." "But I didn't eat nothing," I said back to it. "Just take it as it is. You're fat." It was keep showing me that picture of my body and I slowly realized I was really fat. "Thank you for reminding me," I said to it and walked outside the house. I saw their looks. They were saying: "She came from hell." "Oh, this anorexic bitch again." "Emo." "She's sick." "Can she just die?" "We all hate her." "Bulimic."
I heard them all. 'Girl, you gotta keep climbing,' said the voice in my head. 'You are stronger than this.' But there was another voice. 'They are all right,' it said. 'Kill yourself.'

20. oktober 2013
next
20. oktober 2013
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: http://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg