Forum
~ I shrugged. 'I don't know miss.' A few of my schoolmates laughed. 'You don't know? That's what you're telling me? Get out of this classroom. Now!' I picked up my things and left the room. It was third time this week and it was only Tuesday. I'm the best really. Seriously, I don't know why do teachers care if you know something or not. I mean, it's my problem, not yours, right?
I headed right home, not wondering what will anybody say. I put my headphones in my ears and I turned on AC/DC. I regretted that the path to my home isn't longer, I only came to the middle of Thunderstruck.
I stepped through the door, finding my sister Rose on the sofa, sleeping. I bet she had a wild night again. I sighed and sit on the chair next to her. I placed my hand on her shoulder, shaking her so she would wake up. 'Rosie, mom is home, you gotta wake up.' She murmured something and turned away. I rolled my eyes. 'Come on. I'll make you some tea. Without brandy. Just WAKE UP!' She opened her eyes. 'Do you really want to die, Emma?' she asked slowly. 'What would make you think that?' 'Why are you home so early?' I freezed. That was mum's voice. I turned around. 'I got sent out of class.' I replied, standing up. She nodded. 'We will talk later. Go to your room or help me make lunch.' I chose second option and I joined my mum in the kitchen. 'We're making a lasagna.' she told me with a smile. She wasn't angry at all. I smiled back and prepared vegetables. 'Oh, first go and get your sibling in to a normal mode.' I went to living room with a cup full of cold water and I spilled it all over Rose. 'You little cow!' She was awake in a second. 'Now now Rose, don't be mean to your sister.' mum said. I laughed. 'Take a shower and come to kitchen, OK?' I pushed her to the stairs and she was actually able to walk. Wow.

Emma:

Rose:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upam da vam je ušeč in da vas ne moti angleščina.
naslov pomeni 'to je življenje' c:
05. november 2012
u108011
u108011
emma :3
next next next :Đ
05. november 2012
ja ema sploh nisem opazla c:
oglašuj malo dej;*
05. november 2012
u108011
u108011