Forum
Hello! I'm Kim, i'm 14 years old. This is my first story, though it's a real story...a story about my life...Persons and events in this story are all real i just changed people's name. And i know right now you find this strange, and no, i'm not looking for attention i just need to tell someone about it cause deep inside me this things are killikg me! And every night before i go to sleep i think of this things and they're like daggers in my mind...please be discret no hate please<33

Now before i start let me just say one more thing. There are many things in my life and i would be too much too put them in one long story, so i'll write this about short events that happened. every event is going to have it's own title so that you don't get confused if one event just ends and then a completely new one start. Also i want to aplologize for my grammar mistake and for talking too much here.. sorry

03. maj 2013
I always wanted to feel like i belong somewhere. Yet again seven billion people are trying to fit it. And every person has it's own story, so let me tell you mine.

Me:

(Basically i'm still trying to find out what to write here, so just be patient..sorry)
I'm kim. I live in a small town in slovenia. Yeah hahh to tell you the truth that part of my life isn't very interesting, so i'll just tell you the basics for you to understand this "story" better. I have looong straigh brown hair, brown eyes and simply, i look horrible. I live with my parents, my older sister and my younger brother. We live in a big house about 1 km away from the town on a small hill. I have 1 dog. My bff's name is lizzie, but i call her bob and tooth fairy, toilet, bull,hamster, duck,fluffy, darling,potato, asshole and some others, but mostly bob.
03. maj 2013
she has real curly brown hair, which i love, but she hates, brown eyes, and simply she is beautiful. I loo like a frog next to her. I always touch her hair because i really want to have hair like she does, but she hates me touching her hair. I also like to write and draw on her hand, hit her head (softly) make funny faces so she starts laughing and others stuff that annoy her... i really like to annoy her
03. maj 2013
Bob:

I love her very much and....sorry i have to go, i'll continue tomorrow my mum..ah don't even ask...i'll tell you that in another story..
03. maj 2013
u126497
u126497
neeeeeeeeeeeeeext ) me likei
03. maj 2013
neeeeext!
03. maj 2013
u135143
u135143
next
03. maj 2013
hvala usem k berete<33
03. maj 2013
u127758
u127758
neeext!!! najbolši je tist del koko kličeš svojo bff haha zakon. a jo tko čist res kličeš??
neeeeeeeeeeeeeext
03. maj 2013
hahha ja res jo tko kličem
04. maj 2013
sj je že navajena k ji skos težim
04. maj 2013
Next!! Ful dobro pišeš ress *___* Pa slikce: *-*
04. maj 2013
hvala<333
04. maj 2013
np ;'D
05. maj 2013
u127758
u127758
a bo dons next??
05. maj 2013
u114565
u114565
neeeext
08. maj 2013
bob nehi brat ker te bom ubila!!
10. maj 2013
Vem da že fullllllllllllllllllllll doug nism nextala sam res nism mela časa...dons bo bol kratek next jutr vam pa oblubm enga fulll dougege hope you like it pa prosm povejte kako se vam zdi <333
13. maj 2013
Bob: i love her and she's my bff but she has this one friend Lauren...and before i start let me tell you that i'm a verry jealous person. Anyway lauren she just urghhhh. I mean she's a nice girl and today on the bus we actually had fun but when it comes to bob...fuck off she's my bff. Literraly every time they are together they are like bff's. and just in case i'm around too, they ignore me. Bob acts like i don't exist. And Zoey, Lauren's bff, though i'm not sure of that, well she gets left behind too, just like i do. And i really hate that. I just get so lonely and c'mon i have depression you can't do that to me. And i get so god damn jealous! And bob knows it. And i'm pretty sure she told Lauren all about it too. And that's another thing i hate. Bob tells Lauren EVERYTHING!!! and in the meantime she doesn't tell me ANYTHING!!! and she lies to me. sometimes i ask her questions that i already know the answer to but i still ask her just to see if she'd lie to me...and the truth is, that sometimes she does. And i hate lies. Ohhh ans she's my bff and she lies to me! and yes, bob, i know when you lie to because you get that look in your eyes like you never do, except for when you lie. And please, don't lie to me. You know that this hurts me more. Yet i'm not the only one jealous. There's this girl.. Hannah. She moved to the house next to ours at the beggining of the school year. She's from Makedonia but I like her. No hate. She's a real nice girl. Ohh look there's a McDonald'd commercial on the TV..sorry guys I don't know why I said that…it just popped into my mind..sorry…sooo where was i? ohh. Well me and Hannah kind of started hanging out this year. (she's been here for 3 years already) we went to get ice cream every week we walked home together every day and talked. We went to the hair salon together, studied together, she's been at my place and I've been at her house. (I've never been at Bob't house and yet we're bff's for years!) And funny stuff like that. She's a Belieber and I'm a Directioner (no hate<3) so we stalked them on the Internet when we were together. And every time we did something fun and crazy I send a message to Bob about how much fun we had just to get her jealous. And I did it. Every time Hannah then came to me at school Bob did a grumpy face and said not her again…hahah that was funny though. Bob never liked Hannah. But I LOVED the fact that bob was jelaous! I know I'm a bitch. But then when I saw she doesn't like Hannah that much, and trust me Hannah could saw that too, she even asked me why Bob doesn't like her. So after we talked and she said she doesn't like her at all and she's very jealous I kind of stopped being friend with Hannah. We still go home together and have fun and take pictures for Instagram together, but just not that much. After all Bob is my bff<333 the only person I actually still care about besides that sun of a bitch, Tom. But I'll tell you about him later. Thrust me it's worth of waiting.

So today we had a school trip. we went to some musem to some car show and to see some experiments. At first it was exciting but at the end i was so tired i almost fell asleep standing. At the bus i sat with Lauren, Bob wasn't on the same bus as we were. It was pretty fun i must say. we sang songs and then do crazy dancing lol But then when it was over and i went home with Hannah, and Bob didn't even said bye to me. I did sent her a message that saying bye<3 but she didn't respond. Today she went home with Lauren -___________________- They were supposed to study because Lauren doesn't know the lyrics of the song they sing in some musical. I mean wtf why do you need Bob for that. Can't you learn it yourself??? Weird.
13. maj 2013
And then when i was cleaning my room because,bob was supposed to came to our house the next day, i called bob because i had to tell her something about tomorrow and she didn't answer. Then her excuse was that she's a Lauren's place...wtf? It was obvious that she didn't want to talk to me -_- But, watch this, then Lauren called me. At first i didn't answer because i didn't want to talk to that...and i send her a message that i just like my ringtone and i wanted to hear it and that that's why i didn't answer. so she called me again. And yeah hahha i'm evil i did the same thing again. So she called me for the third time. That's when i answered. The first thing i heard was Lauren talking in some broken american english accent which i find extremly annoying. Sorry but i can only stand british and irish accent. So while she was talking i put my phone to my desk and continue to clean my room while she was talking. I really didn't want to hear her voice. And that english of her. Hate it. But she was talking so loud i could still hear her -_- And behind Bob was laughing so hard! I was just like "bitch stop amusing my bff... That way she'll start loving you more than me...And i'll have a really hard time to make her laugh tomorrow. Then they had to go. Thank god. BUt when i was on facebook i saw some pictures of them wearing hundreds of necklases and bracelets and bags, earrings and stuff like that. Hated it. YEs again i'm a very jealous person especially when it comes to my bff...

Anyway it's 20:25 right now and someone just rang on the door bell...Who the hell has come at this time??? People get lost. I have to go.. HOpe you like this shit i'm writing. Byee<333
13. maj 2013
neeeeeext
13. maj 2013
še 4 nexti lpz<333
14. maj 2013
u135143
u135143
next
14. maj 2013
u131120
u131120
next
14. maj 2013
u128774
u128774
Fuuul fuul dobr piss anglesk res ful mi je usec<3333
Kok si ti stara??
Neeeeeeeeeext!<33
14. maj 2013
u127758
u127758
neeeeeeext!!!!! fuuuul dobr pišeš
14. maj 2013
14 lol ti?
15. maj 2013
sorčite dons ne bom mogla nextat. Fizko pišemo jutr pa se moram učit pa še zdele grem bruhat tko da nemorm -_- bom jutr
16. maj 2013
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: http://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg