Forum
To, da ste že prišli gledat to spackarijo mi pomeni zadosti <3 ... Moram se zahvalit Kseniji, ki je dodelila odličen naslov <3 xđ še enkrat tnx :* ... in, da me je prisilila, da sem to začela pisat, ker se lahko tako osramotim -.-"

They were all celebraiting. Celebraiting what? Luke’s 18 birthday. Birthday boy couldn’t wait for his leagle age. Now he could drink alcoholic drinks and go to every single club he ever wanted. But still he didn’t fell like a real man. He wanted to do something new, something different.
It was around 4 am so the alcohol was already kicinn’ in. Michael asked Luke for one dance. Luke agreed imeaditly, he was very attracketed to the man in front of him. And right when they hit the dance floor, slow love song comes up. Michael and Luke both move on with clearly red flush cheeks. They were very close, so that their crotches were rubbing each other. That was a huge turn on for Luke and he couldn’t handle it anymore, he was horny.
Luke and Michael were now rushing to the mens bathroom. With Luke first and their hands clasped together, like they were afraid of losing each other. When they finally come to their so wanted destination. Luke quiky glances around if anyone was there. When he was sure he and Michael were alone. He grasped collar of Michaels dress shirt and smashes their lips together in a lust full kiss. Mickey was surprised at first, but he knew, he wanted Luke all from the very start. Mickey was always the shyest in the group. But when he was with Luke he was different. He grasped Lukes butt with no regrets . This makes Luke moan in plesuare. Luke couldn’t handle this teasing anymore so he makes Mickey cluch down in front of him. Mickey knew exactly what Luke wanted so he opens his zipper. He was surprise with his erection, it was huge. He pushed his underwear down to his knees. And grasped his dick in his hand. He pumped it up and down slowly. Luke quietly whispers to Mickey “Please … I can’t handle your teasing anymore.” so he pushed himself in the older boys mouth. Mickey swirld his tounge around Luke’s big bulge. What makes Luke hiss. Mickey was more than pleased with the reaction he was getting. So he did the same thing once again, and again. Luke was nearly shouting “Fuck Mickey …. stand up!” … The boy was fast on his feet. “Get the fuck out of your clothes dude.”

next?
kritike?
21. julij 2014
u172733
u172733
Ooo fak hahahhhaha fhool mi je vsec ker pises v anglescini pa za razliko od mene v njej pises pravilno x"D
Res je popolno- hwala ksenja da si naso ano prepricila da je konco objavla tole perfekcijo
Neeeeeext-in ja takoj da mi nadaljujes-v anglescini lepo prosim- ne zamer ampak mislim da bom pecala zram ko bom brala tole in ja fholl je dobr<33
21. julij 2014
Can i just say that i love you BECAUSE YOU ARE WRITING A GAY FANFINC OMG♡
+fhol mi je všeč ker pišeš v angleščini so i love you even more haha.
Zdaj pa nextaj hitro haha♡
21. julij 2014
next
21. julij 2014
neext
21. julij 2014
next<33
21. julij 2014
u153756
u153756
neext
21. julij 2014
omg hahahhahahaha dobr da je v anglescini
je perfect in tut plis u anglescibi naprej<3
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXTTT!!
21. julij 2014
u110484
u110484
nextiš

brez beset
21. julij 2014
done.
done.
omfg v angleščini *___* a boš pisala use v angleščini ker je amazin gurl *O*
fuck jst postajam obsedena z boyxboy ff-ji *--* res amazing ni kritik (:
neeeeeeeeeext
21. julij 2014
u175321
u175321
Next *.*
21. julij 2014
u175683
u175683
Neext
21. julij 2014
u160233
u160233
V angleščini? Waaaw.
Nisem vedela, da si tko dobro v angliščini.
In da tako dobro pišeš. *_*
Ful dober začetek.
Neeeext!
21. julij 2014
haha omg najprej napišem next pol pa šele preberem:$
21. julij 2014
ana mi je rekla da se morem razpisat ceprav v tem sploh nisem dobra v tem hahaaha xđ
nO NAPREJ SI VZAMIMO SEKUNDO PA SE MENI ZAHVALIMO DA SEM SE SPOMNILA NASLOVA. XĐ
anwayss, aNA U ARE TALENTED BC THIS IS JUST WOW.
I WAS LIKE
WOW
iN BOLJSE ZA TEBE DA SE TO NADALJUJE V ANGLESCINI KER JE PAC ANGLA BOLJSA KO SLOVENSCINA KR LAHKO BOLJ OPISUJES IF U GET ME XĐ
torejjj this is just perf
perf
perf
perf
fab
and
fab.
did i tell u this is fab?
ni kritik, same pohvale
in
ur talented
mhm
we should start another dirty fanfiction together xđ i mean just plain sex lol
but this better be about sex y'know. xđ
poL PA LUKE JE HOTO POFUKAT NEKOGA TOCNO SE MI JE ZDELO DA SI JE MISLO: "WOW. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING CRAY-CRAY TONIGHT. HOW ABOUT I FUCK MICHAEL? YEAH THAT WILL DO. I MEAN HES MY BEST MATE." OK OK TOCNO SE MI JE ZDELO XĐ
so, ana here it is:

ANA UR LIKE MY FAV WRITE RN SO JUST PLS HUG ME I WANT A HUG FROM U HAHAH U BETTER COME IN MARIBOR NEXT MONTH YAS? XĐ SO ILY AND UR PERF.

neeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxtttttt :333333
21. julij 2014
neeeeeeeeext :33
22. julij 2014
Omg hahahh neeext! *O*
22. julij 2014
okej to je top*0* xĐ neeeext(:
22. julij 2014
u29286
u29286
Next!(:
22. julij 2014
okej guys zdaj mam dovolenje, da vam povem, da vas ljubim :* You are all looking so pretty today (povedano s seksi britanskim glasom xđ) Ta next je posvečen Kseniji hvala, da si se razpisala love <3 omg jaz sem se ob vaših komentarjih skoraj zjokala od sreče xđ vem to je zelo cheezzzy, ampak si ne morm pomagat xđ ily my great people (aja mickey je 5sos family poimenoval tako xđ) in po vaši želji bom pisala v angleščini naprej xđ
Mickey was kinda shy, being naked in front of the guy, he dreamed so many wet dreams about. Luke noticed boys anxiety so catched his bottom lip between his teeth and quietly whispers with his sexy raspy voice: “You look even more sexy without your clothes on … there is no need for you to be so shy.”
Luke was with every word closer to the boy. And at the end of the sentence, their dicks were touching. That drived Mickey absolutely crazy. So he made the first move and grasbed the boys dick with one hand. With the other free hand, he slowly touches Lukes shoulder, to bring him closer. He tilted his head so his mouth were at the same height as Lukes ear. And then he softly whispers into his ear :”If you want to be inside of me … you need to be fast.” This sentence was all it toke for Luke to turn Mickey around. So he faced his bum. He quickly slapped his arse and then thrust into the boy. Mickey was supried, it kinda hurt him in the beginning, but with another thrust. Pain dissolves and leaves him in only pleasure. Both of the boys were now screaming on top of their lungs. This was something new for both of them, screaming.
They were two boys wishing to be more manly.
“Fuck Mickey … fuckin’ fuck.” were the last words from Luke before he released. With the last thrust in and out Mickey came all over the bottom tiles.
Boys then leaned against the wall. Both still naked. Mickey was first to stand up. He got dressed quickly, before he turned back around to face Luke. He was still breathing heavly in comparison to him. When the boy noticed Mickey was looking at him, he then stood up from the cold tiles and got to the boy and whispers into his ear :”I just stood in your sperm … How does it taste?” He grasped some up from the ground and gives it to the boy to try it. Mickey licked it some and hummed in pleasure. Luke wanted to try it also, but the older boy licked it all, so he kissed him. He tasted a hint of sour on his tounge. He knew they need to be going back out there for his birthday party. “You know that we are going to fuck again … right?” he said with no regret. Mickey couldn’t find the words to give as an answer. So he only nodded and then headed back to the party.

okej xđ hahahhahaa … this was awfull … I know xđ
next?
22. julij 2014
u153756
u153756
next
22. julij 2014
done.
done.
their dicks were touching OMG I ACTUALLY IMAGINED THAT okej am to je blo use prej kt awfull! A SE TI ZAVEDAŠ KUK POPOLNO JE TO IN TVOJA ANGLEŠČINA IN USE *O* fuck dej mi nexti čimprej kr to je res waaa *--* in ja očitno sem postala obsedena s tem hahah xđ i really love it!
I just stood in your sperm … How does it taste?” OH MY GOD ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDS I CANT
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
22. julij 2014
next
23. julij 2014
nexxxxttttt<3
23. julij 2014
neeeeeext!
23. julij 2014
oMG NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT končno en ff kjer je boyxboy ugh
23. julij 2014
u160233
u160233
Odlično je in ne zanič, lol.
Oziroma popolno. *__*
Sorči my swetie, ker se mi ne da razpisat.
Slab dan pač. -.-
Neeexxt!
23. julij 2014
u175321
u175321
tvoja anglescina je popolna haha *.*
nnnnnnnneeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxtttttttt
23. julij 2014
omgg kok bi bla js srečna da bi znala angleščino tok dobr *O*
neeeeeeeeeeext
23. julij 2014
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani