Forum
bc i am so fucking original, i made a blog lol xđ.
its going to be in english. if u dont understand this, i dont care bc its not my problem. this blog is meant to be idiotic so u shouldnt read it if u dont like that xđ.
just something:
alfao: ashtonlukefuckingassomg (lashton moment, sue me)

1. about the 14th thing
so, johanna made a list of things that we have in common. like srsly she made a list. and theres idk how many things there, i have to ask ker lol. but now im gonna talk about the 14th thing. and that is: we have no idea what to talk about when we’re bored.
when we are bored, everything we do is post ‘xđ’ on chat. and then i start talking to myself. i blame her for that lol xđ. sorry, johanna. xđ
and then we talk about random shit.
yup.
thats it.
im lame.
srsly.
bye, keanna.
20. junij 2014
neeeeeeeeeeeeext *-* hahahha <3
20. junij 2014
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext :3 hahaha psihični problemi te dajajo
20. junij 2014
Neeeext
20. junij 2014
u169476
u169476
next
21. junij 2014
u153052
u153052
next
21. junij 2014
Neeeeeeeeeeext
21. junij 2014
next
21. junij 2014
hhaha neeeeeeeeext probleme mata obe
21. junij 2014
here i am with a new post. im writing on my sister's phone so it wont be long. btw thanks for reading lol xđ sorry for any typos xx

2. my life
i think i dont have an interesting life, but johanna thinks so and she asked me to talk about my life. like this is going to be interesting. . .
i have a younger sister. she's annoying. i mean, i love her bc she's my sister, but she' s really annoying. sometimes when im mad, she starts annoying me and i want ro punch her lol xđ but anyway i love her xđ
so, there's also my social life. i have no social life. if u met me in real life, u would know. im akwkard as shit, have no idea what to talk about and i make weird faces while talking. so, yeah, i hope no one ever meets me in real life. but im social on websites, so dont worry lol xđ. dont be scared of me pls xđ
so, now, there's list that i named just now: LIST OF THINGS THAT WE HAVE IN COMMON MADE BY JOHANNA. im so original yup xđ. i have no idea what to say abou the list, i dont even remeber what it says lol xđ ask johanna about this if u want to know. u dont have to xđ
and i ship a lot of ships. (ex. nizza, muke, lashton, mashton, cake, narry, nouis, larry, zerrie. . .) i dont remeber everything, but yeah, there are a lot of ships. oMFG, I ALSO SHIP ASHA (ANA AND ASHTON) SRSLY THEY WOULD BE PERF TOGETHER BZSBJSSNDBHS U SHOILD SHIP ASHA TOO #ASHA. okay, i need to make up a ship name for johanna and niall or johanna and luke srly i have no ideas now wait a few days or until school is over. i usually have ideas when school's over.
and now we're over ships. im gonna talk about ship in next post so i wont be saying much xđ
johanna also said that i have to say that i sing good but i dont lol xđ. when i make a cover of song im gonna tell u guys and then i can send it to u though gmail idk yet hahhah xđ
and now about fangirling xđ i have a serious problem with fangirling. it's not good for my emotions but it's good for my soul lol xđ i was fangirling ovER ASH'S FEDORA CAN U HEAR MY CRIES? DJSKAPGEBE HIS FEDORA IS JUST SO SJDJDBDKLSVAL AND HE IS SO JSLAPGSKEODGSBPS PERF AND I JUST CANT AND THEN THERES MIKEY'S GREEN HAIR KSKLSHSBEKSK AND CAL'S BICEPS BSKSKFDNOD AND LUKE'S PIERCING OMFG HE LOOKS LIKE A BAD BOYS BUT HES RLLY JUST A DORK. hsmodnskdhdndjddjdjdfv i cant
im going to stop before i turn this into fangirling post.
thats coming later
ily, keanna.
21. junij 2014
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext *-* hahaha full dobr lajf mas
21. junij 2014
neeeext jooj zobe si umiva hahahahaha
21. junij 2014
hahahahah taki vine mas pol pa mikey pa cal tekmujeta keri si raje umiva zobe lol
21. junij 2014
hahhahahahah neeeeeeext
21. junij 2014
Hahahahah umiram
Neeeeeeeeeeeeext
21. junij 2014
21. junij 2014
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext :3

hahaha hvala ksenija XĐ ker si me omenila hahaha
mam ship name : #johnni in #Luknna ( pri tem sem se tak režala )

at fangirlin si moja sestra X)
sam da jaz to delam vsako sekundo mojga življenja <33
21. junij 2014
hahhahahha luknna aww <33
22. junij 2014
haahahahhaahhahaa pa daj jas se tu režim od smeha res to je najboljši blog ever na svetovni ravni KEANNA PA TI SI NORA HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA<333333
MOJE MNENJE JE DA MOREŠ NUJNO NEXTAT
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT NOW!*o*
22. junij 2014
my blog is just so funny lol xđ

3. ships
i can tell u a lot about ships bc ships are my life ugh i just cant piorilddfihlhilfds. my first ever ship was zerrie bc they are so perf and they are getting married roihrhifdhi anD VIOLET IS THEIR BABY LOL HHAHAH *W*
and then there was narry and nouis they are just oighhodshdsh there was time when i wanted to read only boyxboy fanfictions and smut pijfrifssfd gay sex is sexy okay? xđ im srsly not okay, sorry. i sTILL SHIP LARRY HARD OMFG PIRWJFHIFHISIH i dont care if its real or not im gonna ship it anyway. lARRY IS FUCKING LIFE, OKAY?
so, since im also 5sosfam and theres four people only i ship muke, cake, lashton, cashton and probably some onther shit idk i forgot.
tHERE WAS DRUNK CAKE IM CRYING IT SO SEXY THEY WANTED TO CUDDLE OMFG I WANNA SEE THAT IN REAL LIFE IS SO SEXY AND PERF I LIKE THEM PIOJGRIHGHIFDHI AND THEN THERES MUKE (LOOK AT THE PIC DOWN BELOW) JUST WHY THE FUCK WONT THE FEELZ STOP. AND THEN THERES LASHTON I READ A LOT OF LASHTON STORIES ON WATTPAD THERE WERE SO RGGFLGHDRF THE FEELZ THE THERE WAS A LOT OF SMUT DONT TOUCH BC GAY SEX LOL.
AND ASHA. THEY ARE SO PERF OIGHIDHDHFFDRHI UGH THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN LMFAO.
AND LUKNNA OMFG JOHANNA AND LUKE ARE JUST SO RGHJDFLHFLDGF8 TOGETHER LOOK AT THE FIRST PIC IOHGIHRIHE I MADE AN EDIT BC I WAS BORED (IF U WANT TO HAVE AN EDIT TELL ME AND ILL MAKE IT FOR U LOL) AND IT WAS MY FIRST EDIT I THINK THEY ARE PERF TOGETHER WHAT ABOUT U? HAHHAHA
sorry for capslock this was about ships which means a lot of fangirling xđ
this is not long i think, but who cares?
if u like me i probably like u more.
ily, keanna.

22. junij 2014
NEEEXT ja jst sm hčerka od zerrie*-*
22. junij 2014
Omg no zakaj si dala tisto sliko gor?? Hahah
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext *-*
22. junij 2014
ke mi je všeč hahhaha
22. junij 2014
awwwwwwwwwwww kak je to cute

fangirlin is my soul mate X) I am not even close to kidinng
edit je pa sooooooo perf
od danes naprej bom vse ljudi katere spoznam shipala jk
kak je Luke tisto ... save me please I'm a sex god ...
Ash pa s tisto bandano ljhdjshkwdjh *can not speak*
ali pa #kalum to je d-best ship ever
22. junij 2014
omFG, THA SO SWEET HAHHA <333
22. junij 2014
You're so stupid:* Zakaj mi nisi povedala za toti *shit* prej?! Why you hate me?!
Grrr i hate you.. ;'''D
Next:3
22. november 2014
če želiš poslati sporočilo v to temo, se prijavi ali včlani
Vpiši povezavo do slike
Primer: http://www.spletna-stran.com/slika.jpg